Rc Club for Marmaris ?! - RC Groups
Sep 05, 2011, 08:04 AM
Discussion

Rc Club for Marmaris ?!

Merhaba everybody,
it seems, there is no RC Club in the Marmaris Region. Is anybody interested to get one started? I am German but live in Turkey / Marmaris and I would apreciate some RC Freaks to get together and start something funny. I think about an Airfield and a Car Race Track with a small Food/Drink Searvice (Büfe) Club Structure / Commercial / Fun whatsoever - Ideas? Let me know!
Selam, Tom
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2011, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivasolo
Merhaba everybody,
it seems, there is no RC Club in the Marmaris Region. Is anybody interested to get one started? I am German but live in Turkey / Marmaris and I would apreciate some RC Freaks to get together and start something funny. I think about an Airfield and a Car Race Track with a small Food/Drink Searvice (Büfe) Club Structure / Commercial / Fun whatsoever - Ideas? Let me know!
Selam, Tom
hi,
we just started rc hobby with my friend. and interested about planes. we got 3 planes now and when we got free time going for fly around marmaris.
Dec 30, 2011, 03:44 AM
Hi Rahmi, did you glue the wing back on?
I hope the weather will be fine after new year to fly a bit and get some sucuk on the mangal.
Selam, Thomas
Jan 17, 2012, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivasolo
Hi Rahmi, did you glue the wing back on?
I hope the weather will be fine after new year to fly a bit and get some sucuk on the mangal.
Selam, Thomas
hi thomas,
i glue the wing back. everything ok my brother bought wilga 2000 from hk and did maiden flight. tomorrow ( 18 jan ) afternoon we will go gokova for fly and bbq party with sucuk. if you have free time join us. take care ..
Mar 06, 2012, 05:11 AM
Hi Rahmi, ı am back from Carib, i guess i go flying on wednesday. weather looks fine. ı have to maiden the big piper cub.

cheers, Thomas
May 31, 2012, 05:19 PM
Did you guys start a club? I'm on holiday in Icmeler next week. Is there a model shop in the area?