FlyCam One HD 1080p with 5.8 GHz video down link
I recently got me a Flycam One HD 1080p. This is a featured-up version of the Flycam One HD 720 with all the bells and whistles.
- 1080p (30 frames/sec with 133° lens) MP4 h.264 (ca. 100 MB/min) recording on MicroSD card
- serial / remote controlled photo shot with 5 mPix
- ca. 93g (3,28 oz) weight (excl. the 5.8 Ghz video transceiver)
- optional 5.8 Ghz (25mW / EU allowed power level) live video down link, transceiver is just plugged into the rear end of the camera
- 434 Mhz remote control uplink for camera control, also allows to turn lens by internal servo.
(1 Euro coin for size)
The feature set looks impressive - in particular the live video downlink now allows to turn the copter or plane for best shots.
It works well up to 200m, with more interference up to 300m line of sight (provided the receiver antenna is well aligned to the model)
Actual video right from the SD card (no editing or enhancement):
From what I could tell after a few flights the camera works well and records HD in good quality.
The default lens of 55° is too narrow for my taste so I switched it with a 133° one which is an optional upgrade.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||5.8 ghz 200mW Video Tx/Rx Tips||schraut5||FPV Talk||38||Feb 01, 2012 12:31 AM|
|Discussion||GoPro HD Motorsports HERO 1080p - $199 with Free Shipping||Ian Davidson||FPV Talk||10||Sep 13, 2011 03:57 AM|
|Sold||5.8 Ghz 600mw GoPro Video System||Brian Chitty||FPV Equipment (FS/W)||3||Sep 01, 2011 07:59 AM|
|Discussion||5.8 ghz 200mW Video Tx/Rx wire Question||RedRanger||FPV Talk||2||Jul 23, 2011 09:57 PM|
|Sold||FatShark 5.8 GHz video goggles + receiver.||rlshayes||FPV Equipment (FS/W)||3||Mar 27, 2011 03:58 PM|