Thread Tools
Aug 26, 2012, 10:00 PM
inverted-i-fly
3drcparts's Avatar
I run the 2815-950 on 4s in my osiris but I run a 12x6
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2012, 11:06 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
2815-950=3s. That what most people are using and that is what people are you in the 48" edge to. Oh and most are using 13x6.5.
Aug 27, 2012, 10:19 AM
Stick banger
Ace4's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed
what are people running on the motrolfly 2815-950? On 3s and 4s or only 3s?
3s with a Xoar 13x6.5 prop
Aug 27, 2012, 10:39 AM
Registered User
I just ordered one of these last week and it arrived Friday. I got it mostly assembled over the weekend. I'm pretty slow at building, but this is definitely one of the quicker building planes I have worked on.

I was disappointed, though, to find that my kit was missing 2 of the small shafts for the pull-pull system. I had read about that on this forum, but didn't expect them to still be shipping that way. Luckily, I was able to find a perfect pull-pull hardware set among my stash of supplies and I didn't have to make a run to the hobby store.

Dave
Aug 27, 2012, 10:56 AM
inverted-i-fly
3drcparts's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfun33
I just ordered one of these last week and it arrived Friday. I got it mostly assembled over the weekend. I'm pretty slow at building, but this is definitely one of the quicker building planes I have worked on.

I was disappointed, though, to find that my kit was missing 2 of the small shafts for the pull-pull system. I had read about that on this forum, but didn't expect them to still be shipping that way. Luckily, I was able to find a perfect pull-pull hardware set among my stash of supplies and I didn't have to make a run to the hobby store.

Dave
so I wasn't the only one to be missing those
Aug 27, 2012, 11:16 AM
Trex 700, Gaui X5, 450DFC
SoarWest's Avatar
My kit was missing those too, I sent an email and 3DHS mailed them right out thankfully.
Aug 28, 2012, 09:14 AM
Registered User
dentalpain's Avatar
My kit was missing these too. I had a spare set.
Aug 28, 2012, 09:16 AM
Registered User
Ohio AV8TOR's Avatar
Sounds like a trend here. Mine did not have any pull pull cables and half of the adapters for it. Noll was quick to the rescue.
Aug 28, 2012, 09:35 AM
Team Twisted!
hone1er's Avatar
They have been missing half the adapters needed to complete the pull-pull since they released V4. I can't believe they are still shipping them out like that.
Aug 28, 2012, 10:19 AM
Registered User
Ohio AV8TOR's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er
They have been missing half the adapters needed to complete the pull-pull since they released V4. I can't believe they are still shipping them out like that.
As busy as they are it would seem easier to just throw another bag in the box instead of having to answer emails and PM's plus ship them out too.
Aug 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
ADC Vinyl
Fliprob17's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er
They have been missing half the adapters needed to complete the pull-pull since they released V4. I can't believe they are still shipping them out like that.
the last batch I received here had the extra pull-pull connectors at one end of the box in a zip bag where you first open it (outer carton box)....that was a week and a half ago

I've been adding them to the boxes that ship out from here as well in a zip bag.
Aug 28, 2012, 12:36 PM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
Azarr's Avatar

Slightly OT I know


Can someone give me the dimensions of the rudder and aileron? I'm working on a large foamy version of the Outlaw delta. It will be more 3Dish and not a speed demon. and trying to decide if I can get away with HS 65s since I already have them. Each aileron is 3.5" x 19" and my rudder is 5"x8" all 1/2" foam.

You can just PM the info if you like, I don't want to hijack the thread.

Thanks,

Azarr
Aug 30, 2012, 02:14 PM
fly and then fly some more!
nickelbn1's Avatar
Odd question maybe, but way would this plane cost $17 more then the 48" edge??
Aug 30, 2012, 02:23 PM
Slopeaholic
jimbo320's Avatar
Hi, i was thinking of getting one of these as a follow on to my Crack Yak, first balsa/crunchie. Would this be a good choice? Whats the resilience of the model like, will it survive the odd knock?

Cheers,
Jimbo.
Aug 30, 2012, 02:54 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelbn1
Odd question maybe, but way would this plane cost $17 more then the 48" edge??
i would guess carbon gear + sfg?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale 3DHS 47" Extra 300 SHP rdbell Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 10 Jul 29, 2013 10:39 PM
Sold 3DHS 47" Extra 300 SHP Red Brand New jdrennen03 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Aug 03, 2011 12:11 PM
Wanted Looking for the 3DHS 47" Extra 300 SHP - Red GlockDoc Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jul 16, 2011 01:14 PM
Wanted 3DHS Red Extra SHP v3 47" Cowl gms Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Apr 19, 2011 09:59 PM