New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Ducati Mechanic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 30, 2011, 08:34 PM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
Hodges hobbie all electric fly in... Bring it Bubba!!
O ya man.. Hodges.... When is triple tree?? Now I'm confused.. let's just say I'm driving down south at some point with planes, and smokes..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2011, 08:37 PM
powerlines is offline
Find More Posts by powerlines
Trader Rating: 277
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
TT is like a week before or a week after HH you should come to both..
Old Aug 30, 2011, 08:42 PM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines View Post
TT is like a week before or a week after HH you should come to both..
thats not a bad idea...

By the way..PLANE IS STILL AVAILABLE
Old Aug 30, 2011, 11:06 PM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
Trader Rating: 4
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Semeraro View Post
Triple tree right?? That's the one I'm trying to hit! Chris says it's growing to be one of the best events of the year..

I would like to have my 78" & 60" Extra's up and tuned by then..
I think i will be at triple tree..please try to have it sold by then lolol..
Old Aug 30, 2011, 11:41 PM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
I think i will be at triple tree..please try to have it sold by then lolol..
Ha! For you Manta? Drive up here and I'll give it to you..


By the way.. I've been chatting with Ken about winding me a 12s motor for my 78" Extra..
Old Aug 31, 2011, 08:57 AM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
Trader Rating: 4
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Semeraro View Post
Ha! For you Manta? Drive up here and I'll give it to you..


By the way.. I've been chatting with Ken about winding me a 12s motor for my 78" Extra..
ThAnks Tim! Yea Ken and I were discussing electrifying a couple of extreme flights big planes just this weekend. And the 78 came up. I was thinking 8 s on the 78 but 12 would give you serious flight time I bet. We were figuring on which weight motor would balance that plane. I'm sure the 4325 would pull it. But think the next one up would balance it better. Let me know what you come up with.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 10:50 AM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
ThAnks Tim! Yea Ken and I were discussing electrifying a couple of extreme flights big planes just this weekend. And the 78 came up. I was thinking 8 s on the 78 but 12 would give you serious flight time I bet. We were figuring on which weight motor would balance that plane. I'm sure the 4325 would pull it. But think the next one up would balance it better. Let me know what you come up with.

The 5320 wound for 12s spinning a 20x10 Xoar is the one were talking about using.. It comes in right around 21oz, and that's perfect for the application..
Old Aug 31, 2011, 08:49 PM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
Trader Rating: 4
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
yep thats the motor we were talking about the other day..And I spoke with Chris H today while we were at Extreme Flight HQ and 21 oz is where you want to be..WOOT
yes,I got to visit EF candyland today.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:12 PM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
yep thats the motor we were talking about the other day..And I spoke with Chris H today while we were at Extreme Flight HQ and 21 oz is where you want to be..WOOT
yes,I got to visit EF candyland today.


Sweet Man!! What did chris think about me throwing 12s in there?



PLANE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:15 PM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
Trader Rating: 4
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Semeraro View Post
Sweet Man!! What did chris think about me throwing 12s in there?



PLANE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!
big grin. I got to check out a blue schemed 60 edge..just gorgeous.i cant believe you havent sold yours..I think it is a very fair price..
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:23 PM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
big grin. I got to check out a blue schemed 60 edge..just gorgeous.i cant believe you haven't sold yours..I think it is a very fair price..
Nice!!! Thanks.. I'm surprised also..

So get this.... The week before Hodges I'm scheduled to be at Ohlins suspensions school in south Carolina.. Instead of flying I think I'm going to drive down with my planes and Ill have the whole week of Hodges to fly.. But I need people to fly with, and places to fly?..
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:25 PM
Manta1 is offline
Find More Posts by Manta1
Trader Rating: 4
OOPS
Manta1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Semeraro View Post
Nice!!! Thanks.. I'm surprised also..

So get this.... The week before Hodges I'm scheduled to be at Ohlins suspensions school in south Carolina.. Instead of flying I think I'm going to drive down with my planes and Ill have the whole week of Hodges to fly.. But I need people to fly with, and places to fly?..
You let me know.this can be arranged.
you gonna be in south Carolina?Thats a good trek from Hodges Hobbies,however,there are field in the ATL area.if you wanted to drive here thats uber cool too.I have my buddies field 6 minutes from my house,it is 1.5 hours closer than Hodges from where you will be,but need to go there if ya this close at least for a visit. Thats icing on the cake..
Old Aug 31, 2011, 09:27 PM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta1 View Post
You let me know.this can be arranged.
Right ON!!!!! Thanks Bro!!!




PLANE IS STILL AVAILABLE!
Old Sep 01, 2011, 12:04 PM
Ducati Mechanic is offline
Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Trader Rating: 28
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Still available: $175.00
Last edited by Ducati Mechanic; Sep 02, 2011 at 06:42 AM.
Old Sep 02, 2011, 10:17 AM
khallman is offline
Find More Posts by khallman
Trader Rating: 28
Registered User
Bring it to Triple Tree in September and I will take if off your hands.

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Official- Extreme Flight 60" Extra 300 EXP Build thread Ducati Mechanic 3D Flying 6821 Nov 14, 2016 08:57 PM
Build Log Extreme Flight 60" Edge 540T EXP - Build/Fly/Video FlopGun 3D Flying 249 Apr 16, 2012 11:46 AM
Sold Extreme Flight 48" Edge 540 EXP RTF Hobby Garage Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 6 Aug 09, 2011 12:10 PM