Aug 26, 2011, 02:47 AM
DLY
DLY
HobbyOne
Thread OP
Cool

World Smallest Lightest Indestructible 3D helicopter :Genius CP!!

Hey guys,
I found this link on the website:the title is World Smallest Lightest Indestructible 3D helicopter :Genius CP!(20 times crashes video. )

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk4MjcwMDA0.html
to remove ads between posts
Aug 26, 2011, 03:52 AM
Interesting, but if you want to knock down walls you need a heavier heli.

Any idea how much in $US? And what sort of rx and tx it is designed for?

Pete
Aug 26, 2011, 04:24 AM
Retired
Where do i buy one? That is exactly what I've been looking for, a heli that is indestructable, not like some of the popular micro helis that i keep seeing everywhere that falls apart.
Aug 26, 2011, 05:53 AM
Its probably not a Walkera because I didnt see any buttery soft aluminium parts on it.
Aug 26, 2011, 06:37 AM
I haveno idea what I am doing
Buttery
Aug 26, 2011, 07:04 AM
Retired
They are ALL(all CP micros) buttery except for this one. This Genius CP looks like a walkera, going by the canopy and tail motor
Aug 26, 2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
They are ALL(all CP micros) buttery except for this one. This Genius CP looks like a walkera, going by the canopy and tail motor
DK said he was testing one.
Aug 26, 2011, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vronny View Post
DK said he was testing one.
Now Now Vronny don't go spoiling the fun

Regards David
Aug 26, 2011, 07:37 AM
Retired
it's good to see you guys again. It's been awhile. Looks like Papa has a brand new bag, and it's an MCPX killer. About time
Aug 26, 2011, 07:41 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Seems like a plastic Walkera, so no more alu parts that bend easily and usually add nothing but extra weight, increasing the chance on damage when crashing.
Aug 26, 2011, 07:46 AM
Well if a US distributor ever picks this up, provides good parts support, and a competitive price of say around $200 RTF or so, I'd get it in a FLASH over an mCPx.

That's what we need more of, RC helis that can take a beating in the hands of a beginner, and last a long time when flown by experienced pilots.

Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLY View Post
Hey guys,
I found this link on the website:the title is World Smallest Lightest Indestructible 3D helicopter :Genius CP!(20 times crashes video. )

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk4MjcwMDA0.html
Aug 26, 2011, 08:14 AM
I like how it can repeatedly crash, land on its side, and without any help, get upright and fly away.
Last edited by i812; Aug 26, 2011 at 08:34 AM.
Aug 26, 2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchp View Post
Then thats probably their internal name, knowing Walkera they will call it the 100E=MC2 or something really hard to follow.
Aug 26, 2011, 08:34 AM
Let me at it...I bet I can break it.
looks cool.
maybe a little underpowered...you knew I'd say that.

back in the FM 4#3 days, I remember seeing the word "Genius" on the box...
Aug 26, 2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pach View Post
Its probably not a Walkera because I didnt see any buttery soft aluminium parts on it.
It is walkera. From the link, right hand side said & showed walkera in chinese characters. From vid & showed size, seems to be v120d06. Checked walkers web, it is the only closest new heli released. I don't think it is v100d08

Quick Reply