Aug 30, 2011, 02:38 PM
This heli looks tough enough for a novice to crash enough to learn how to fly it.
Wonder if we'll get a 30gm FBL FP?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Vaca View Post
This heli looks tough enough for a novice to crash enough to learn how to fly it.
Wonder if we'll get a 30gm FBL FP?
Why not Bill - A genius FP wonder if that would come with a 4 channel Devo Radio

Regards David
Aug 30, 2011, 03:18 PM
RC Helis: My Healthy Obsession
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraser View Post
Thanks Darryl - I find the 6 axis gyro aspect really intriguing so is it remote from the Tx so when I beginner gets into trouble they can just switch back to 6 axis gyro mode or is it a switch on the Rx ?

Regards David
I am afraid it is a switch on the Rx.
Aug 30, 2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji View Post
I am afraid it is a switch on the Rx.
Thats a shame Darryl - If they made it remote it would be better for the novice - and that is what this heli should be aimed at.

Regards David
Aug 30, 2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
Thanks I had a feeling you would say that. I havent been flying any micros lately cus I been constantly flying this
Oh, I hate you for posting this. That is the craziest thing I have seen Now I'm going to want one I have never seen something like that. It sounds bad ass, and is fast too How stable is it, and how hard is it to fly compared to a regular heli?
Aug 30, 2011, 05:03 PM
Quads are very stable and can be insanely fast. Pretty easy to fly...maybe a little harder than a coax. Rudder is slow and orientation can be tough.
Aug 30, 2011, 05:09 PM
see it in action:

Walkera Genius CP Indoor Challenge Flight (7 min 26 sec)
Aug 30, 2011, 05:47 PM
Retired
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyhelis View Post
very smoothe flying. nice little heli indeed.
Aug 30, 2011, 07:30 PM
Okay, I give up. What the hell is a 6 axis gyro?

A 3 axis gyro stabilizes left/right (aileron), forward/backward (elevator) and rotation (rudder). What do these extra three stabilize? The only thing I can think of would be up/down (pitch).

Or are they just oriented in such a way that they make the normal 3 axis more stable (perhaps by being diagonal?)? I just can't think of what the extra 3 axis do.

Edit: The internet seems to imply that a 6 axis system is more likely to be 3 gyros and 3 accelerometers, which means it could counteract unintentional rotation *and* linear movement. The name is deceptive.
Last edited by fryfrog; Aug 30, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
Aug 30, 2011, 07:54 PM
that is genius, inventing 3 more axes!
Aug 30, 2011, 08:06 PM

Walkera Genius CP unboxing

alishanmao just post Walkera Genius CP unboxing and have a look into detail of rx etc.. nice.

Walkera Genius CP Unboxing (4 min 19 sec)

Thanks alish
Aug 30, 2011, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyhelis View Post
Thats pretty good control - wonder if anybody is willing to take up the challenge of doing the same with a MCP X

Regards David
Aug 30, 2011, 09:45 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
i must say that this heli is very intriguing indeed; Walkera has upped the anti for Blade, Nine Eagles and Align in this micro category.

any ideas on price for RTF with the TX ashiano used?
Aug 30, 2011, 09:51 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
new vid

Walkera Genius CP 3D Flight and Durability Test (9 min 36 sec)
Aug 30, 2011, 11:23 PM
The Empire Strikes Back!