Sep 27, 2011, 12:09 AM
1 year flyin' & lovin' it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_marty
anybody know when wow is going to have the c05 with the pinion installed? the mentioned it way back in the thread if i remember correct.....i have the itchy finger to order the brushless parts to do the conversion...
Ha! You too huh? I think i'm just going for the BNF kit, 2801 compatible of course!

AB
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2011, 12:37 AM
Looks like my Genius got shipped early. Can't wait for it to get here so I can join in on the fun
Sep 27, 2011, 02:10 AM
Is the boom glued in? I cannot see any screws?
Sep 27, 2011, 02:43 AM
If anyone orders parts i recommend getting tail motor or 2 and some spare tails.

After about 3 light crashes my tail motor is stuffed, gets hot and noisy. Out of action for almost a week now while i wait for parts GRRrrrr
Sep 27, 2011, 03:20 AM
Ancient Novice
No, the boom is just pressed in. You can pull it out easily enough. Sometimes after a crash it will work out a bit. Just push it back in.
Sep 27, 2011, 04:17 AM
Ah thanks for the tips,

I ordered from helipal, they shipped via fedex express only $16us to ship. Spent about $80us on parts lol
Sep 27, 2011, 04:18 AM
Oh and the problem with the tail after the crash aside from being noisy is it gets hot and after 10 seconds the tail wont hold. I tried the spare tail rotor no change
Sep 27, 2011, 07:38 AM
<Marty>
mine got noisy after a crash and i found that the tail motor shaft was slightly bent..so i carefully straightened it back and it stopped the noise and flies well...
Sep 27, 2011, 08:11 AM
Live to learn. . .
At first I blamed Zadaw, now I blame OmegaRedIsDMan too. I also blame Wow for getting their shipment at least a day early. Heck, I blame all you guys--I just placed my order for a 2801 BNF along with a few extra batteries. Woo hoo!

Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRedIsDMan
Looks like my Genius got shipped early. Can't wait for it to get here so I can join in on the fun
Sep 27, 2011, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100
At first I blamed Zadaw, now I blame OmegaRedIsDMan too. I also blame Wow for getting their shipment at least a day early. Heck, I blame all you guys--I just placed my order for a 2801 BNF along with a few extra batteries. Woo hoo!

Rafa
So you are not blaming walkera then - its all their fault really

Regards David
Sep 27, 2011, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfuji
Heli is yawing left? After balancing the heli to silky smooth. Adjust the gyro gain to 87%. This will eliminate the slow yaw and should not result in a "hunting" tail wag unless you have a vibration in the heli somewhere.
Thank you dk. This took care of my yawing issue.
Sep 27, 2011, 09:00 AM
Live to learn. . .
The root of all evil. The bringer of gateway drugs.

Rafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraser
So you are not blaming walkera then - its all their fault really

Regards David
Sep 27, 2011, 09:10 AM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Hi Rafa, congratulations on getting a Genius! I think you will like it.

Tom
Sep 27, 2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa's CB100

Rafa
Sounds like you got in on the same shipment as I did
Sep 27, 2011, 09:56 AM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottAllyn
Crank that thing fully CW and try some 3d, Tom. I've set mine back down to the mid point. With it fully CW, I was damn near doing unintentional 3d and scaring the hell out of everyone in the room.
Scott, I just flew the heli with the servo ext. pot maxed. WOW what a big difference it made! I should be able to flip it now much quicker.

Tom