Old Jul 06, 2001, 11:56 PM
Find More Posts by mt_100
I have no friends

Need a new place to order from

Anyone know of a place to get motors, prop adapters, batteries, and radio stuff from that is reasonable on shipping. I am sick of paying $6.50 to have something shipped and find it has a $1.25 postage sticker on it.

I would rather pay actual shipping plus a flat $2.00 for a box to ship it. Any ideas?
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2001, 12:19 AM
Find More Posts by peterv
Hi,

Check out Eflightpower.com average $5.00 shipping and great prices, just do as I do and keep a list of what you need and order 5-6 things at one time. I use the local hobby shop almost weekly and mail order what I can't get there every 2 weeks. Check them out great service and good prices, when he gets his site completed Eflightpower will have almost everything you need.

Regards,
Pete
Old Jul 07, 2001, 08:11 AM
Find More Posts by JoeR
check out radicalrc.com for batteries, GWS stuff, Hitech, etc, he has alot of stuff not on his web page. $2 shipping

prices are quite good also

[This message has been edited by JoeR (edited 07-07-2001).]
Old Aug 28, 2007, 05:56 PM
Find More Posts by Chuck
Balsa to the Wall
Aircraft world has great service and very reasonable shipping.
Old Aug 28, 2007, 06:01 PM
Find More Posts by batman
Baptised Heathen
Aircraft World has the best and cheapest shipping policy.
http://aircraft-world.com/
Old Aug 28, 2007, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by rick.benjamin
Reduce the drama...
http://www.bphobbies.com
Old Nov 06, 2007, 02:48 PM
Find More Posts by mpoyneer
Thank a US Soldier
Best place on the planet to buy from: www.toddsmodels.com ...try to beat their pricing...good luck!
Old Nov 06, 2007, 02:54 PM
Find More Posts by chalmrast
Gilbert, AZ
From a former fellow Hollander (well, West Ottawa), try this guy in Wisconsin. Amazing customer service & fast shipping!