May 08, 2012, 06:48 PM
Not a problem, just thought you would know exactly where is was and save me the expermentation. Yeah, I noticed the flex issue as well and had thought about adding another rod. I built mine upside down as was suggested on this thread. Seems to fly OK, but a little twichie on the roll axis. I'll see if I can figure out how to insert a couple of pics.
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2012, 06:50 PM
Opps, guess I need a little toutoring on the pictures
May 08, 2012, 07:20 PM
SG Talon... Super Genius.
Thread OP
GO advanced, then manage attachments.
May 09, 2012, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the help, here's a few pics. Going to fly this at my home clubs annual open house/air show. Think I may also build the BOP to chase my brothers Enterprise around.
May 09, 2012, 11:17 AM
OK 1 more try
May 09, 2012, 11:56 AM
Thread OP
So you really did build it upside down!!! It does look nice. Better paintjob than I did for sure

Thanks for the pics!
May 09, 2012, 05:33 PM
Retired dude with too much time on his hands
Nov 07, 2012, 12:41 PM
Crazy Foamie Builder
Bringing this back up SG..decided this is gonna be a winter build for me..need to get my fleet more into the spaceship stuff...give me cold mid-winter weekend and i'll get this done..too cool not to build..

Dan
Nov 08, 2012, 08:44 AM
Thread OP
I thought you were limited to 7 Planes Dan! Did you put an addition on the house or do something to your wife?

You are going to love it though. It is cool looking plane for sure.
Nov 08, 2012, 10:23 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
SGT , I gave away the whole fleet and still have 2 dozen around ...

It IS a COOL plane (spaceship) eh !!!
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
Nov 09, 2012, 12:46 PM
Crazy Foamie Builder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTalon
I thought you were limited to 7 Planes Dan! Did you put an addition on the house or do something to your wife?

You are going to love it though. It is cool looking plane for sure.
7? ha! I have 27 now...and 12 helicopters...yeah...oh..and just added a 3 foot long 35 lb weed wacker powered gas buggy.....no addition..i'm just getting creative with my space lol! I need to find a way to sell a few planes..i can't stand to cut them up! Want a RCPowers Pak Fa V1 that will do 70mph? lol!

my building has come to a screetching hault till i get more planes outta my place..this is just so cool i gotta builtd it....
Nov 09, 2012, 01:19 PM
Thread OP
Do what GPW does, just give them to your flying buddies. His problem is he has too many hobbies besides RC.
Nov 09, 2012, 05:37 PM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
Too many hobbies , No job .... Isn’t retirement Great !!!

SGT, since I have time to build , and my working FBs don’t then I’m happy to share ... that and once I get a new design flying well, I lose interest and move on ... all possible because of the use of Foam ...
Latest blog entry: Lost plans
Nov 14, 2012, 04:44 PM
Crazy Foamie Builder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTalon
Do what GPW does, just give them to your flying buddies. His problem is he has too many hobbies besides RC.
i do give them away..have given away like 10 planes...but then i build 2 for every one i guive away..so it gets worse...
Mar 14, 2013, 02:57 PM
Racquetball Lives!

What about the Draconians

Where's the Draconian Marauder?

Dave

Quick Reply