RCX MG9025 Standard Metal Gear Analog Servo (9g / 0.10sec / 2.5kg)
RCX MG9025 is a great little servos equipped with top ball bearing for the price. It is a high torque is even higher than RCX MG90S. This servo is similar in size to the highly popular HS65 servo. This larger servo has certain benefits over smaller metal geared servo especially in a 3D environment. The gear train is physically larger and therefore has larger teeth to mesh resulting in a stronger servo that can take some punishment. This servo is ideal for the larger EPP designs and 30 size electric models.
It is a great servo especially for swashplate but also suitable to be used as a Tail Locking Servo for 250 / 450 size helicopter. Its Speed is not as fast as the other expensive digital servos but it is a good one to be a Tail Servo for Junior & Intermediate who do not play 3D.
* Light weight high strength nylon casing
* Durable partially metal gear with one bearing
* Recommended for 200-450 size helicopters or light weight aircraft
* Different servo horns included for different application
* Model: RCX MG9025
* Dimension: 23*12.1*28.8mm
* Torque: 2.5kg-cm @ 6V, 2.3kg-cm @ 4.8V
* Speed: 0.10sec / 60 @ 6V, 0.11sec / 60 @ 4.8V
* Weight: 14.7g
* Cable Length: 180mm(JR)
* Bearing: Top Ball Bearing
* 1 x RCX MG9025 Standard Metal Gear Analog Servo (9g / 0.10sec / 2.5kg)
* 1 x Set of Servo Arm