This thread is privately moderated by GGRN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 20, 2011, 02:13 PM
One eyed Corsair
Thread OP
Discussion

Today's flying cession...

Avoided a disaster involontarily when my TX (Spktrum DX7) failed as i was flying my Vampire. Suddenly... Nothing ! She went zooming, stalled and went nose up just when she was about to hit the planet... A Miracle ! She's still i one piece with only minor damages.
Diagnostic : The coaxial wire between the HF module and the antenna was a bit flatened, for an unknown reason... Our safety is hanged on a very thin wire !
Last edited by GGRN; Aug 20, 2011 at 05:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2011, 02:19 PM
One eyed Corsair
Thread OP
Don't dare to imagine what could happen with a big and heavy fast model...
Aug 21, 2011, 04:41 AM
A posse ad esse
Your Vampire is a great looking model. Is it scratch built, and what size fan are you using?

Regards
Craig
Aug 21, 2011, 05:54 AM

Hawk & Vampire

Well Done GGRN !

nice models, as usual ...

Talk to you soon

Michel
Aug 21, 2011, 08:24 PM
One eyed Corsair
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrabbit1954
Your Vampire is a great looking model. Is it scratch built, and what size fan are you using?

Regards
Craig
Thanks Craig ! Both Vampire and Hawk are scratchbuilt and use the same set-up : Wemotech Microfan 50mm, Typhoon 240-15 BL motor, 3s LiPo 2200 mAh and CC Phoenix 25 ESC. It works great !
Philippe
Aug 21, 2011, 08:27 PM
One eyed Corsair
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by erbus
Well Done GGRN !

nice models, as usual ...

Talk to you soon

Michel
Thanks Michel ! Can't wait to talk to you !
Philppe
Aug 21, 2011, 08:59 PM
A posse ad esse
Superb! I have to find those plans so I can build one. I admire that Vampire jet and yours is an inspiration. I love scratch building models as much as flying...maybe more.

Regards
Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGRN
Thanks Craig ! Both Vampire and Hawk are scratchbuilt and use the same set-up : Wemotech Microfan 50mm, Typhoon 240-15 BL motor, 3s LiPo 2200 mAh and CC Phoenix 25 ESC. It works great !
Philippe
Dec 24, 2011, 12:06 PM

Rafale hk

Salut

Ton RAFALE HK vole toujours ?

Tu n'as pas été trop déçu par ses qualités de vols et surtout par sa vitesse ?

A+
David

Quick Reply