Sukhoi SU-26XP and 6 Hyperion 180 BabbelBatts - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by turnerm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 19, 2011, 09:41 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Gone Huckin'
Sold

Sukhoi SU-26XP and 6 Hyperion 180 BabbelBatts

I'm listing for sale a Sukhoi SU-26XP. The plane is in very good shape and only has two very minor signs of use. There is a slight bit of road rash under the nose and the rudder part that connects to the fuse is broken. This is EASILY fixed with simple tape but it honestly flies just fine the way it is.

The plane also has 5043 prop on it. It screams with this prop. I'll also include the stock prop so you'll have both.

Pictures included to show two areas mentioned.

I also have for sale 6 custom made Hyperion 180's from RCGroups user RCBabbel. These are fantastic batteries and can be charged at 5x. Each of these batteries probably has about 15 uses so they still have PLENTY of life left.

The batteries have foam spacers on them so that they will fit the Sukhoi (or any typical UM 1s battery bay). You can see this in the picture.

I'll sell everything all together for $100 shipped or I'll sell the plane for $70 shipped and the batteries for $30 shipped.

Not interested in trades. PM me if interested - I'll ship right away.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2011, 10:45 AM
Trader Rating: 39
I'm interested. Sending a PM now.