Aug 19, 2011, 04:17 PM
Alert

Free shipping with minimum $50 purchase!

Just a reminder:

Hobbypartz is now offering free shipping to lower 48 states with minimum $50 purchase. What are you waiting for? Please order soon!

Low price. Top Service. Only HobbyPartZ.com.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2011, 12:22 PM
DO you by any chance know how they ship their orders with the free shipping? Is it with UPS as well or USPS First Class/Priority Mail?

With First Class mail, I get packages faster than UPS, which usually takes 5-7 days to get to my door. Its why I have yet to order from nitroplanes/hobbypartz/xheli. If the order is shipped with USPS First Class/Priority, I might just find a couple things I need later to just hit the $50 mark.
Sep 18, 2011, 03:24 PM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
Didn't it used to be $25.00?
Sep 18, 2011, 03:31 PM
It used to be. Does anyone know what it was before when it was $25? Should be the same services.

Just wish the places would ship USPS Priority. The flat rate boxes are cheaper than the lowest option of UPS.
Sep 18, 2011, 04:20 PM
They ship UPS or USPS, depending on the size and weight of the order. I've gotten items from them both ways.
Sep 25, 2011, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firepong
DO you by any chance know how they ship their orders with the free shipping? Is it with UPS as well or USPS First Class/Priority Mail?

With First Class mail, I get packages faster than UPS, which usually takes 5-7 days to get to my door. Its why I have yet to order from nitroplanes/hobbypartz/xheli. If the order is shipped with USPS First Class/Priority, I might just find a couple things I need later to just hit the $50 mark.
I would like to know what guidelines they use to determine UPS or USPS as the shipping method as well. always seems the orders i would like faster ship UPS that takes 5 days, and other orders ship usps that arrive in 2 days.

If i could id order USPS all the time and I do try to request it if possible in the comments (hasnt worked yet but i still try)