I think I may need a new key chain camera. - RC Groups
Aug 19, 2011, 02:04 PM
Ochroma Pyramidale Tekton
Discussion

I think I may need a new key chain camera.

I was going to use my old FlyCamOne2 to record a maiden flight, but when I got it out the display was dead when I turned it on. I plugged it into my PC to charge and the display lit up. But even after the recommended 3 hour charge time the screen still remains blank when I try and turn it on. I am thinking I may have left it for too long without topping the charge and the battery voltage may have gotten too low. I don't see anyway to get at let alone change out the battery, so I'm guessing the camera is history.

So now I am looking for a new flight camera. I liked the size and shape of the FlyCam, but I hear they are not making them any more. Anybody here have any recommendations for a small flight video camera with a pivoting "head" so I can aim it in at least one dimention?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2011, 07:07 PM
Just thumbing through...
See this, but don't wait too long! The funny hat on top is the 360deg mirror, it comes off.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...WhI0rjlQQOPOiA