AR Drone 2.4 Radio control kit, NO IPOD Needed Now with remote switch for LED's - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by ssgtmacgyver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 19, 2011, 07:15 AM
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

AR Drone 2.4 Radio control kit, NO IPOD Needed Now with remote switch for LED's

I have been putting together 6 Channel, 2.4ghz radio kits to control your AR Drone like a pro. This is based on Miru's mod for the AR Drone. Here is a link to my eBay listing,

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R4...All-Categories

I have now added a remote switch to run your LED's during flight. Very cool at night.

If you e-mail me at f16tech2000@yahoo.com, I can give you $10 off your order if you want to go to PayPal.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2012, 12:23 AM
Trader Rating: 0

How much

What do these mods cost went to your ebay page and none were listed Thanks

Quick Reply