Sep 13, 2011, 11:38 PM
DMonster
Thats the game plan Stan. I sold off all my monster trucks and crawlers I owned. Now its only my kart to keep me busy. I needed to reduce my rc collection anyways. To much stuff sitting around not being used my friend.

D
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2011, 09:15 PM
Hello D. I may take you up on that offer if it still stands. I'm going to see whats on the books for next month and see if we can put aside a weekend for some practice time. I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can ok?

Robert
Sep 15, 2011, 05:04 PM
DMonster
Let me know and I'll do what I can. Haven't ran my kart for about 4 months. Pulled it off the shelf the other day got the craving to race it again. I'm ok with what ever weekend for now. Let me know Sir.

D
Sep 15, 2011, 05:54 PM
Whens this practice date again boys? Don't forget to post it for us.

Ceri
Sep 17, 2011, 10:30 AM
Me Toby You?
I could make it providing it's not late October

Toby
Sep 18, 2011, 10:34 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
I'm in if its not late Oct. Oct is busy for me.

Lead
Sep 20, 2011, 07:39 AM
1fastrckart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler
I'm in if its not late Oct. Oct is busy for me.

Lead

Will this be at Layafette or Birmingham?
Sep 21, 2011, 04:57 PM
They'll be 2 events in October one in Alabama one in Georgia. I'll see if I can obtain more information from Robert and Todd.

Mitch
Sep 21, 2011, 09:24 PM
MightyDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastrckart
Will this be at Layafette or Birmingham?
Where's Layafette?

DigDug
Sep 22, 2011, 06:14 PM
master of spinning
are nicads batter than the nimh? my dad ran across a sweet deal at the hobby shop. i told him we couldn't race with them. am i correct yes or no?

Tye
Sep 23, 2011, 12:30 PM
Me Toby You?
Listen up boys and girls my new esc arrived today! I'll start off by telling you "It's the bomb". I mean small, light and super duper easy to install. Anyone running mod should grab one of these in a hurry. For 370 brushless and brushed they rule! Remove the two front engine pillars in the esc box and it fits right in!

Toby
Sep 23, 2011, 06:39 PM
DoubleTrouble
DT's Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooling. It fit? Way tight G! Your lucky Tobestier. I ended up dremeling under the motor to get my esc to fit. No heatsink for the LRP huh?

DT
Sep 24, 2011, 05:52 PM
Me Toby You?
Was it to tall? Keep in mind theres no reason to use a fan esc if you got one. Loose it man. These little things barely get over 110 after a race. I temp mine all the time and never has it been over 115*

Toby
Sep 25, 2011, 02:22 PM
Hairless Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatSick
are nicads batter than the nimh? my dad ran across a sweet deal at the hobby shop. i told him we couldn't race with them. am i correct yes or no?

Tye

NICADS and NIMH are both a thing of the past. Everything now is LIPO as we all know. Robert runs NIMH for three reasons. One the ease of buying them anywhere, anytime. Secondly they said it was due to the cost of resetting up molds and castings for the chassis to fit LIPO. Three they charge very easily with a wall charger or bench top chargers. NICADS or NIMH? I'd stay with NIMH as the run time and easy charging. NIMH are lighter than NICADS to Tye. Is your dad running NICADS?
Sep 28, 2011, 07:02 AM
Me Toby You?
I agree don't step back in time and do as your dad. Besides your only allowed to run nimh at the tracks. I don't see your dad trying to race with the nicads. They'd be ok for practice but nothing more than that in my books.

Toby

Quick Reply