Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jan 07, 2013, 11:45 AM
1fastrckart
Finished off my first set of batteries and they seem to be matched.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2013, 10:09 PM
Cakeman
I figured they would be. How may sets did you order?


Cakeman
Jan 08, 2013, 01:46 PM
CRA
CRA
Registered User
I figured they would be.
Jan 09, 2013, 12:45 PM
Cakeman
Its takes 10 or 20 charges for them to shine. I've done 2 sets and what I can tell they peak higher than the last ones. A good race or run around the track will tell the tale.


Cakeman
Jan 09, 2013, 11:47 PM
CRA
CRA
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman View Post
Its takes 10 or 20 charges for them to shine. I've done 2 sets and what I can tell they peak higher than the last ones. A good race or run around the track will tell the tale.


Cakeman


You racing this weekend in IL?
Jan 12, 2013, 10:53 PM
Registered User
I think most are up in IL as its been quiet up in here.
Jan 14, 2013, 10:53 PM
Registered User
I can report the new cells chewed up the track and showed to be winners. Most of the top drivers raced with them. It was interesting seeing different brands on pit tables but majority were the new black topped cells.


Trek
Jan 16, 2013, 06:40 PM
MightyDog
DigDug's Avatar
Thats not true because pop and I both raced with our older cells and did good. He did better than I did. I've never raced on carpet before.



DigDug
Jan 18, 2013, 07:10 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
Thats not true because pop and I both raced with our older cells and did good. He did better than I did. I've never raced on carpet before.



DigDug

I talked to you both but didn't remember on how you did. Speaking of how did you do? You said you did good. What main did you guys slide into?


Trek
Jan 18, 2013, 08:21 PM
MightyDog
DigDug's Avatar
Dad qualified for the C main. I was in D. Dad won second place and I came in 5th. No trophies for us because they were for A and B mains only.



DigDug
Jan 19, 2013, 09:42 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
Dad qualified for the C main. I was in D. Dad won second place and I came in 5th. No trophies for us because they were for A and B mains only.



DigDug
I would say first time on carpet you did awesome. I didn't know he qualified for the C. Next time maybe things will be switched around and you'll be in the C.


Trek
Jan 21, 2013, 08:03 AM
MightyDog
DigDug's Avatar
My sons heat had faster drivers where mine were much slower. By far my sons the better driver than I but glancing back it was luck of the draw for me. I was lucky.




DigDug
Jan 21, 2013, 04:48 PM
EatenDirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
My sons heat had faster drivers where mine were much slower. By far my sons the better driver than I but glancing back it was luck of the draw for me. I was lucky.




DigDug

DigDug hard to believe that was your first carpet race. Totally different than crete or asphalt isn't? I like indoors but outdoor will always be my fav for racing.


Eatendirt
Jan 22, 2013, 09:34 PM
MightyDog
DigDug's Avatar
Indoors was fun but I like outdoors better.



DigDug
Jan 24, 2013, 03:22 PM
n2kartracing
Same here I would choose an outdoor track over indoor anytime. Bigger track and more people than a indoor race.



N2


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion RC Kart pics as requested kamracing Motorcycles 44 Oct 21, 2014 09:33 PM
Sold Thunder Power RC 1010C Li Poly Programmable Battery Charger for 1-10 Cells heliileh Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 5 Jun 29, 2011 01:36 PM
Discussion OT: Great video of the 1/10 scale Cross Fire Kart RC Kart Akura2 Motorcycles 12 Feb 18, 2010 12:17 AM
Discussion rc go-kart? speedy-biker Nitro and Glow Power Cars 7 Apr 24, 2007 04:24 AM