Thread Tools
Dec 02, 2012, 04:03 PM
Registered User
Mr. Dave! I haven't seen you in some time. Where you been?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2012, 01:45 PM
n2kartracing
Are your new ones matched?



N2
Dec 08, 2012, 12:43 AM
CRA
CRA
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2rckarting
Are your new ones matched?



N2

If your asking me I guess they are. I never asked when I placed my order.
Dec 08, 2012, 06:04 PM
n2kartracing
Sure was didn't you say you bought new ones?



N2
Dec 11, 2012, 07:25 PM
CRA
CRA
Registered User
I would assume with me knowing Rob personally he'd send me out matched. I
Dec 13, 2012, 11:58 AM
Cakeman
They cycle and match everything that rolls into and out of that place. It would be a safe bet in telling you yours are matched CRA. Its not because you know him or he knows you. Sorry to give you the news

Cakeman
Dec 15, 2012, 07:58 PM
Whats in your fridge?
kidice's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman
They cycle and match everything that rolls into and out of that place. It would be a safe bet in telling you yours are matched CRA. Its not because you know him or he knows you. Sorry to give you the news

Cakeman

I was told by Mitch to be sure and ask. I don't think they do. I may be wrong but I don't think so this time.
Dec 18, 2012, 07:47 PM
master of spinning
FlatSick's Avatar
thought i would let you know dad and I received matched and we didn't ask or pay for them.


Tye
Dec 20, 2012, 10:41 PM
Cakeman
Yeah Tye thats what I thought. I bet everyones are they just don't know it.

Cakeman
Dec 24, 2012, 08:39 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
Leadhauler's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman
Yeah Tye thats what I thought. I bet everyones are they just don't know it.

Cakeman

I've walked through the complex and I'll tell you not all are matched unless your ordered matched.


Leadhauler
Dec 29, 2012, 01:35 AM
Whats Black and has 24's?
GottaCuda's Avatar
I've been behind the white walls to Lead. Robert was on my heels the entire time. Did he make you wear a helmet and safety glasses? From what I know they are not matched unless you ask when you place your order.



Gottacuda
Jan 02, 2013, 08:48 AM
1fastrckart
I should be getting mine soon. I placed an order before the holidays.
Jan 03, 2013, 10:01 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
GottaCuda's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fastrckart
I should be getting mine soon. I placed an order before the holidays.
You do know they're all on vacation. You won't see your batteries until mid Jan.



Gottacuda
Jan 04, 2013, 04:45 PM
1fastrckart
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaCuda
You do know they're all on vacation. You won't see your batteries until mid Jan.



Gottacuda



Like said Gary I placed the order before Christmas it should be here today or tomorrow I'd like to think. You know something I don't? I was told by Chip they were in stock and ready to ship.
Jan 05, 2013, 03:17 PM
1fastrckart
There here Gary! They just came in the mail. I told ya so. It says there matched on my invoice to.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion RC Kart pics as requested kamracing Motorcycles 44 Oct 21, 2014 09:33 PM
Sold Thunder Power RC 1010C Li Poly Programmable Battery Charger for 1-10 Cells heliileh Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 5 Jun 29, 2011 01:36 PM
Discussion OT: Great video of the 1/10 scale Cross Fire Kart RC Kart Akura2 Motorcycles 12 Feb 18, 2010 12:17 AM
Discussion rc go-kart? speedy-biker Nitro and Glow Power Cars 7 Apr 24, 2007 04:24 AM