Aug 17, 2011, 04:56 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

RC Bike World Championship 2012 in Riccione / SAN MARINO

World Championship for 1:5th Scale Onroad Radio Controlled Bikes.
Stock-, Nitro- and Superbike Classes.

International Race Bike 1/5 2011

15.10.2011 - 16.10.2011
RESULTS

Warmup:

26. to 27. May 2012
RESULTS

World Championship:

20. to 26. August 2012
Online Registration

Club Homepage:
Road Race Riccione
Coordinates: 44° 0'49.62"N and 12°37'59.69"E or Maps

Here are the
RULES 2012!!

A lill bit of History:
2006 Brooklands/England. Results
2007 Fiorano/ Italy. Results
2008 Valencia/Spain. Results
2009 Leipzig/Germany. Results
2010 Grenoble/France. Results
2011 Lostallo/Switzerland Results
2012 Riccione/San Marino
2013 Austria (TBA officially)
2014 ??????

Drivers Ranking List all Classes
Ranking Superbike
Ranking Stockbike
Ranking Nitrobike
Last edited by edi.winter; Jul 11, 2012 at 08:18 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2011, 05:09 AM
Dont look like it can hold 120 people in the pitlane, but the track looks good itself
Aug 18, 2011, 10:14 AM
Hello, I wanted to inform visitors of this trend, which are in progress, work on the track ROAD RACE Aplio box and construction of facilities suitable for hosting the event program. Who will be October 16 will see firsthand the beginning of this work. We will keep you informed of developments in this trend by publishing enlargement also photos of the work during construction.
Thanks to EDI for the opening of this discussion.
Hello Marino

Salve a tutti, volevo informare i visitatori di questo trend, che sono in corso, sulla pista ROAD RACE lavori di apliamento box e costruzione di strutture adatte ad ospitare l'evento in programma. Chi verrā il 16 ottobre potrā constatare di persona l'inizio di questi lavori. Vi terremo informati degli sviluppi dell'ampliamento pubblicando in questo trend anche foto dei lavori in corso d'opera.
Grazie a EDI per l'apertura di questa discussione.
Ciao Marino
Aug 18, 2011, 10:31 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
I am somehow interested in the October race...
(I might find some sponsor to fund my trip!!! Just started talking around...)
So...
What kind of stock class will run, who knows? Like the 2011 Worlds Stock, or maybe the Italian Champs stock, and if so, with what rules? (Motor, weight, ESC, tires maybe, etc).
Anyone?
Aug 18, 2011, 01:08 PM
That good to know marino, The track look great and you guys did a good job in 2007. just the pit's look small, if work is being done in october for more pit space then i start saving the pennys.
Aug 18, 2011, 02:05 PM
Interesting.

Herd the bomber is going next week! watch out Edi he's hungry for your title

I'm keen for October what is the nearest airport?

Cheers
Jim
Aug 18, 2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loonracing
Interesting.

Herd the bomber is going next week! watch out Edi he's hungry for your title

I'm keen for October what is the nearest airport?

Cheers
Jim
Riccione airport is few km from the track, else Bologna airport is 110km.

Also Venice airport is not too far away

Tchuss

e_lm_70
Aug 18, 2011, 02:53 PM
I read that as work on a bigger pitlane start in october so they can hold the bike event next year,

I know it zondini home track so he going to even harder to beat
Aug 18, 2011, 03:01 PM
Its true,im going on a family holiday to riccione next week!!..i contacted the track today to see if it was ok to use the track while i was there,and i got a reply,no problem,which is great!!....so will try and take my bike and a few bits if possible.....not 100% yet,but we will see....

Simon
Aug 18, 2011, 04:32 PM
Hope to make this, we need a holiday somewhere warm, (did I read it will be hot?), now i can start working on Bronwen so she thinks it is her idea.

Cheers
Peter
Aug 18, 2011, 04:48 PM
Hello everyone!

Regulation for the Pre-warm-up in October, with regard to the category of stock will be as follows:

ESC
CIRTIX SPEED PASSION
[url] http://www.speedpassion.net/eu/productDetails.asp?p=12280&c=ESC [/ url]

MOTOR
90% chose the engine will definitely be the MMM SPEED PASSION COMPETITION
[url] http://www.speedpassion.net/eu/productDetails.asp?p=SP000038&c=MTR [/ url]
..... but for this race you can use other 13.5, preferably SPEED PASSION :-)

TIRES
ONLY 200 PMT cut

INSERT
free

RATIO
free

WEIGHT
1.9 kg

TEST will be a race, so do not will be carried out ', no control on the bike, it is advisable even if the off-season compared to August, the category used to stock the new regolmento above voted on by team manager in Lostallo

For the technical regulation of the conduct of the race, I call to get information to write to the address following streams: info@roadracericcione.it

If you have any questions, you can write the following email address: [email] brykko@yahoo.it [/ email]

ANDREA SELVA
TEAM MANAGER SAN MARINO

Ciao a tutti!!!

il regolamento per la Pre-warm-up di Ottobre, per quanto riguarda la categoria STOCK sarā la seguente:

ESC
CIRTIX SPEED PASSION
http://www.speedpassion.net/eu/produ...?p=12280&c=ESC

MOTOR
al 90% il motore scelto sarā sicuramente il SPEED PASSION MMM COMPETITION
http://www.speedpassion.net/eu/produ...SP000038&c=MTR
.....ma per questa gara č possibile usare altri 13.5, preferibilmente SPEED PASSION :-)

TIRES
ONLY PMT 200 cut

INSERT
Free

RATIO
Free

PESO
1.9 kg

*************************************************P RECISAZIONE*************************************** *****************

Sarā una gara TEST, quindi NON SI EFFETTUERA', nessun tipo di controllo sulle moto, č consigliabile anche se fuori stagione rispetto ad agosto, utilizzare per la categoria stock il nuovo regolmento sopra citato votato dai team manager a LOSTALLO

Per il regolamento tecnico dello svolgimento della gara vi invito a scrivere per avere informazioni al seguante indirizzo: info@roadracericcione.it

*************************************************P RECISAZIONE*************************************** *****************

Per eventuali domande, potete scrivermi al seguente indirizzo mail: brykko@yahoo.it

SELVA ANDREA
TEAM MANAGER SAN MARINO
Last edited by selvAndrea; Aug 20, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
Aug 19, 2011, 03:14 AM
Last edited by e_lm_70; Aug 19, 2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: ....
Aug 19, 2011, 03:23 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
The difference with the Citrix is that it does NOT have turbo/supercharger.
Edit: It cannot accept any of those!

So, it will be more or less equal to everyone, with no real risk for motors due to temperatures...
Aug 19, 2011, 03:34 AM
Last edited by e_lm_70; Aug 19, 2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: ....
Aug 19, 2011, 03:36 AM
Hi Andrea,

Sounds great!....i think we were all in aggrement in lostallo at the Teams managment meeting,re stock rules..so hopefully there will be no more negative comments ,and we just get on with it!......

I think there will be more people in stock next year,as i think like me this year,more people will do two classes!!...

Simon

Quick Reply