New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Aug 14, 2012, 04:25 PM
AR1516 is offline
Find More Posts by AR1516
Amped UP!
O.K, then. To each his own. The thought of putting 100's of hours of work and not mention $$ in a Tank to shoot at it, is not something I would do but hey, I say go for it. I hope you take some vid cause I would most likely enjoy seeing the carnage.

By the way I hope I don't sound too critical of your intentions. I am just curious and like I said; "to each his own."
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:12 AM
LavaRed is offline
Find More Posts by LavaRed
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR1516 View Post
O.K, then. To each his own. The thought of putting 100's of hours of work and not mention $$ in a Tank to shoot at it, is not something I would do but hey, I say go for it. I hope you take some vid cause I would most likely enjoy seeing the carnage.

By the way I hope I don't sound too critical of your intentions. I am just curious and like I said; "to each his own."
Not at all!

Don't forget that the armour is supposed to be able to stop the rounds, so, if all goes well, nothing much except the pain job should be damaged.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 04:00 PM
Bmr4life is offline
Find More Posts by Bmr4life
30 RC's and counting
Bmr4life's Avatar
Keep this thread updated.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 07:03 PM
AR1516 is offline
Find More Posts by AR1516
Amped UP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRed View Post
Not at all!

Don't forget that the armour is supposed to be able to stop the rounds, so, if all goes well, nothing much except the pain job should be damaged.
Well, if you need something to challenge your armour I have plenty of firearms to choose from. Interesting subject.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 10:25 PM
LavaRed is offline
Find More Posts by LavaRed
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR1516 View Post
Well, if you need something to challenge your armour I have plenty of firearms to choose from. Interesting subject.
Awesome!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold RC M-1 TANK. R/C with remote and charger! flyinjrc74 Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W) 11 Aug 27, 2011 03:48 PM
Gallery Dragon Wagon Tank retriever 1/35 scale r\c conversion with video modfly RC Tanks 1 Dec 14, 2010 08:07 PM
Help! R/C Tiger 1 Tank Late Ver. 1/6th Scale HeavyMetal USA - District V 0 Nov 27, 2009 09:59 PM
For Sale 1/6th scale r/c tiger Tank lazer Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 0 Mar 14, 2009 04:46 PM
Sold F/S: 21st Century 1:6 R/C M5 Stuart Tank patmat2350 Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 2 Jul 13, 2008 07:11 PM