Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by muscleflex, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 02:57 AM
Find More Posts by muscleflex
Discussion

Back to my 450

Well, I figured I'd put something new on here... I have stopped flying my HZSupercub LP for the time being as I'm trying to get back into helicopters again. I purchased a Trex 450 PRO about a month ago and have been flying that almost everyday.
I purchased some more batteries for it as the 2 batteries I have are 5 years old and just not good anymore.
When I tried the new batteries (Turnigy 2200 20c and 40c), wow! I could feel the difference! The heli had lots of power, it scared me a bit.
I think my photos are on Flickr and I will link here in a bit.
to remove ads between posts