This thread is privately moderated by piloto127, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by piloto127
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

Helicóptero cricket gmp old

I have for sale the famous heli CRICKET GMP status is never flew again. I give it with your manual and assembly instructions. It is ideal for collecting or fly. I can send anywhere in the world. Accept tenders and the payment of the envio.Y to the best sell it.
New user registered in rcgroups and only speak Spanish when I read and write in English.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2011, 07:23 PM
Find More Posts by timecop
Trader Rating: 24
Suspended Account
You will probably do much better in the right section.
What's with all the normal heli people posting today?
Old Aug 12, 2011, 08:02 PM
Hi thanks for your message but do not quite understand
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:30 PM
Suspended Account
This section is for helicopters with more than 2 main rotors. I.e. Tricopter, Quadcopter, etc.
People posting in THIS forum are probably not looking for what you're offering. The one I linked is for the standard RC helis as you got.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timecop View Post
This section is for helicopters with more than 2 main rotors. I.e. Tricopter, Quadcopter, etc.
People posting in THIS forum are probably not looking for what you're offering. The one I linked is for the standard RC helis as you got.
Timecop thanks for your help I made the mistake of posting my ad wrong. Fantastic blog and cuadricopter project. I have much interest in one or cuadricopter tricopter think is the future of rc flight. thank you very much
Old Aug 12, 2011, 10:54 PM
Suspended Account
Thanks and good luck with sale!