This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 12, 2011, 02:54 PM
Trader Rating: 386
Closed Account
Thread OP
Sold

Prop Chart and Thread finder for any Glow or Gas Engine

Finally, when you go down to your Hobby Shop, you can just whip out your credit Card size "Prop Chart" out of your billfold and find the correct size prop the first time or an alternate porp.

All you have to do is look at your engine size for 2 stroke or 4 stroke glow or gas. The chart will suggested a starter prop or an alternate prop from a 6" X 3" .049 to a 22" X 10" for a Zenoah G-62 and everything engine In between.

On the back side of the "Prop Chart" is listed the thread size for all the engines by manufacture and engine size so when you need to buy a spinner adapter you can buy the right the first time!

Also included are the Channels 11 to 60 for 72 Mhz radio equipment some people are still using.

These "Prop Charts" are printed on heavy Card Stock and shipped to you flat so you have them laminated or just fold them and put them in, hang one on your work bench and put one in your flight box. Also buy some for your flying buddies in your club to give away and they will ge really greatfull.

I am going to sell this "Prop Charts" that I have been printing for over 40 years. You will get 8 "Prop Charts" for $2.00 and I will mail them to you for $1.00.!!!

I take Pay Pal under uncgeorge@comcast.net or Money Orders.
Uncle George
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply