Mar 05, 2013, 07:40 AM
Rock solid ground staion function on my 64 bit Win 7 pro.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2013, 12:24 PM
Morning Light Mountain
There is no problem, here is the 64bit software. It has been out for quite a while.

Bill Davenport
AMA 28141

Quote:
Originally Posted by mguilbau1
Recently I learned that 64 bit Windows 7 presented a problem for the Ground Station software and I read that on this discussion board. I put in 3 seperate questions to DJI support about the topic and I never got one response. I paid thousands of dollars to a company and they won't even respond to my questions about a fault in their products. Is this a common occurance or is this an anomoly. I hope it is the later.

Marc
Mar 05, 2013, 01:27 PM
Where I can order S800 Anti-Vibration arms?

At the Secraft site my country is not on their country list and they don't respond to my emails.
At UAVproducts site they are out of stock.
Mar 05, 2013, 02:26 PM
Taking my WKM-hex out for a short flight, was the first sunny day after month.
Fist part was flown with waypoints:
2013-03-03: first sun round trip (2 min 40 sec)

best regards

Ferdinand
Mar 05, 2013, 03:34 PM
vip
vip
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiealadph
Hi sir. what frame you using? can you post your gain settings?? and fly weight?thnx! and what props and motors also?
I do not know my weight.
I fly a droidworx hle8, now a two dee evo gimbal, 2 5000 4s batteries, Avarto 2814 motors, DJI 30 amp esc's
12X 4.5 carbon props ( RC Timer)

gains :

230 230 170 190
110 110
when I go below 110 on the ATT , it has a tendancy to go up and down a little .
Mar 05, 2013, 03:35 PM
One Drone Missing; Reward Offered. Please Contact FBI

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/05/2013 13:38 -0500
• FBI
Yesterday we noted the somewhat startling confession of @NYCAviation investigating a four-engined small aircraft (or drone) at JFK. Today we get the confirmation as the FBI "seeks public assistance in identifying, locating, unmanned aircraft and operator."

Perhaps this?

Via FBI,
On Monday, March, 4, 2013, at approximately 1:15 p.m., the pilot of Alitalia Flight #608 spotted a small, unmanned aircraft while on approach to John F. Kennedy International Airport. The Alitalia flight was roughly three miles from runway 31R when the incident occurred at an altitude of approximately 1,750 feet. The unmanned aircraft came within 200 feet of the Alitalia plane.

The FBI is investigating the incident and looking to identify and locate the aircraft and its operator. The unnamed aircraft was described as black in color and no more than three feet wide with four propellers.

“The FBI is asking anyone with information about the unmanned aircraft or the operator to contact us,” said Special Agent in Charge John Giacalone. “Our paramount concern is the safety of aircraft passengers and crew.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the FBI at 212-384-1000. Tipsters may remain anonymous.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...se-contact-fbi
Mar 05, 2013, 04:05 PM

2.4ghz waypoint data link compatibility

Is it safe to use the 2.4ghz waypoint datalink with futaba 2.4 ghz radio tx (8fg)?

Thanks,
Jim.
Mar 05, 2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragant
Where I can order S800 Anti-Vibration arms?

At the Secraft site my country is not on their country list and they don't respond to my emails.
At UAVproducts site they are out of stock.
sorry secraft is a excellent deliver
they send the day of the order, i receive it to france 3 days after order.
Mar 05, 2013, 05:37 PM

WooKong M customer service issue

I've sent a few email to DJI for a service support for my WKM. Have not heard back. I've crashed my hex with WKM on it (straight down from 60feet plus)

All I want is to send the unit in for a diagnostic and repair if need it. But I'm not getting any respond back. I've made a call to DJI USA and someone there said that they don't do this type of diagnostic. SO is this mean that you're FU** if you crashed your unit.
Mar 05, 2013, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panza
sorry secraft is a excellent deliver
they send the day of the order, i receive it to france 3 days after order.
That's fine but I've sent them 2 emails with request to add Serbia to their country list so I can finish my order but didn't get any reply.

Are you satisfied with these anti-vibration arms?
Mar 05, 2013, 10:22 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bqn109com
I've sent a few email to DJI for a service support for my WKM. Have not heard back. I've crashed my hex with WKM on it (straight down from 60feet plus)

All I want is to send the unit in for a diagnostic and repair if need it. But I'm not getting any respond back. I've made a call to DJI USA and someone there said that they don't do this type of diagnostic. SO is this mean that you're FU** if you crashed your unit.
Sorry to hear the crash first of all.

Pls PM your config/crash detail/dealer info to me. If there's iOSD on-board, that's much easier for the diagnostic.
Mar 05, 2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip
I do not know my weight.
I fly a droidworx hle8, now a two dee evo gimbal, 2 5000 4s batteries, Avarto 2814 motors, DJI 30 amp esc's

gains :

230 230 170 190
110 110
Thanks Man for your input. my first time to calibrate gains on my octo also. same setup as yours, but im using extended booms, axi motors and 14 xroar props. if im going to use longer props, im expecting a higher gain setup than yours? or lower than yours? cause you using 12inch prop mine got 14, THanks!

Regards
louie
Mar 05, 2013, 11:08 PM
I've got three Win 7 x64 systems.
Groundstation works perfectly on the first.
Groundstation had problems installing on the second, but eventually got it going.
Groundstation does NOT work on the 3rd system due to Google Earth Plugin failure and I cannot fix it.. I've spent hours and hours trying to resolve this because this was the ideal system for the groundstation. This is a fairly common problem with the Groundstation software, but there is no solution. I can't really blame DJI for this becuase even with the groundstation software uninstalled, I still cannot install the Google Earth Plugin on this system.
Mar 06, 2013, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bqn109com

Should contact the dealer where you purchased from first. Is the unit damaged?
Mar 06, 2013, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip
I do not know my weight.

gains :

230 230 170 190
110 110
what FW you have? 5.18 ?

Quick Reply