Jul 23, 2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw
Here is the problem; a few hours ago you asked for more PPM functions in WKM. Now, Naza-PPM .... tell me which one first, and not both.
I have a gyroscopic flux capacitor that transmits radio frequency as sonar and uses an enteric coated SKY dish as a receiver.
Could you please ask DJI to support this type of receiver?....I have been asking for this for like forever, and you are like ignoring me or summat..I will totally scream.

I wish that sometimes DJI would stop adding features and support and just concentrate on making it a more reliable and stable controller.
I purchased the WKMs because of their simplicity and (at the time) incredible control.Seems like they are losing their way a little...RANT OVER.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulujvari
i wish that sometimes dji would stop adding features and support and just concentrate on making it a more reliable and stable controller.
I purchased the wkms because of their simplicity and (at the time) incredible control.seems like they are losing their way a little...rant over.
+1,,
Jul 23, 2012, 01:12 PM
I'd use it right now but sorry i dont trust your new firmware....

Steve

Quote:
They asked for PPM for six months ... we have it now and you are the only one using PPM.
Jul 23, 2012, 01:12 PM
DJI Supporter
A little video I put together of the creek that runs through our area. The green is actually very tiny flowers.

Shot on a Flexacopter with the WK-M on 5.06, no need to upgrade from there until I see different results.
AerialQuads.com Swamp Reel (3 min 28 sec)
Jul 23, 2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcollydas
Ti les kale mou...
We are not looking just to shield. The carbon acts as a reflector for the GPS signal and stays locked longer.
Copper is also reflective...
Jul 23, 2012, 02:20 PM
@Sid3ways,

Nice video ...

best regards

Ferdinand
Jul 23, 2012, 02:33 PM
Just tested the ppm with the graupners mx-20 and the gr-24 it don't work for me the stick mode are not the same Wath I used (mode 2) the stick control is different
Jul 23, 2012, 02:48 PM

Video of Props Off Test

Here's Video of our props off test the other day.

Didn't want to risk the 360° Landing gear so we attached a milk crate instead.

Bonus: Includes GPS position hold...

Props off tests (3 min 47 sec)
Jul 23, 2012, 03:43 PM
Sidney,

Unfortunately graupners ppm does not have a failsafe. If the transmistter loses contact with the reciever in failsafe mode. It will act as if the transmitter lost power competely. So it is not possible to programm failsafe with 50% throttle. That is why I don;t use ppm.
Jul 23, 2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionic001
Here's Video of our props off test the other day.

Didn't want to risk the 360° Landing gear so we attached a milk crate instead.

Bonus: Includes GPS position hold...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjM1oAy1ckY
PLEASE, stop with this stupid tests.
Every IMU is able to take off with motor(s) less.
The real test is to take off with all, and cute one in flight.
Make a fit with a servo and a TX swith, to cut red wire... (i know it's not easy)
And we will see the time response and understanding of the wookong.

EDIT : It's not a valid test, still the WK take off without prop, and knows (early) how to compense.
When you loose a prop, if imu takes 2s, it'ts (early) too late.
Last edited by Panza; Jul 23, 2012 at 04:07 PM.
Jul 23, 2012, 03:55 PM
Jul 23, 2012, 04:21 PM
I'm back (never really left), new website 95% down. Still working on new phone setup.

Lot of behind the scene work. Very sorry for the slow response.

Check out the new website so far. I'm working on loyalty programs for repeat and current customers. Tech phone line, customer service for ALL DJI customers not just UAVProduct customers.

Feel free to make suggestions (email not here of course) to how we can serve you better. Ideas you might have etc. We always like customer feedback good or bad.

I have lots of new plans to give the best customer service, buying with confidence, guarantee same day shipping (or you get a big discount), Free 2 day shipping, a very cool refund policy concept etc...

Its been a little rough on responding the last week and I hate not doing so (its the whole karma thing) but in the end we at UAVProducts will set the bar very high to meet with our customer service and support.

A lot of cool stuff to come.

Sorry for the Spam.
Jul 23, 2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
They asked for PPM for six months ... we have it now and you are the only one using PPM.
If you brought out led Module it would have got more use than ppm.
Jul 23, 2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panza
Make a fit with a servo and a TX swith, to cut red wire... (i know it's not easy)

EDIT : It's not a valid test, still the WK take off without prop, and knows (early) how to compense.
i concur, these tests prove nothing, as its getting ready to lift, its already starting to adjust and compsenate itself for the prop loss, and will sort itself out to lift in an instance like in the video.

throwing a prop mid flight, is a different situation completely.
Jul 23, 2012, 05:27 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panza

It is not with a WKM but it shows an all up Octo can fly with a motor out.
Fun Flying (1 min 54 sec)

Quick Reply