Sep 22, 2011, 10:45 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave42
Whoever it was that called you to inform you of the quality was right. I was a RC-Carbon customer and am very un-happy with the Quality of the 650 Y6. I attached pics here of the condition I received it new, waited months for replacement parts, to no avail. I did not feel comfortable even selling this to anyone so I just gave it away and said use at your own risk. after this I found there were other posts here on RC-Groups of others with similar defects.

I was so pissed after spending that kind of money to find what I saw. hopefully you'll inspect every piece and make sure everything is drilled straight and molded correctly, one of my arms had no resin over a patch , was just bare cloth

Dave

P.S things like this is what drives me to spend the crazy amounts of time developing the Karbonic frames and have gone through 4 fabricators I have DQ'ed for crap quality.
holy craptastic batman! yes i heard of the quality before and stayed clear!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 22, 2011, 10:51 PM
Needs more bacon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave42
Whoever it was that called you to inform you of the quality was right. I was a RC-Carbon customer and am very un-happy with the Quality of the 650 Y6. I attached pics here of the condition I received it new, waited months for replacement parts, to no avail. I did not feel comfortable even selling this to anyone so I just gave it away and said use at your own risk. after this I found there were other posts here on RC-Groups of others with similar defects.

I was so pissed after spending that kind of money to find what I saw. hopefully you'll inspect every piece and make sure everything is drilled straight and molded correctly, one of my arms had no resin over a patch , was just bare cloth

Dave

P.S things like this is what drives me to spend the crazy amounts of time developing the Karbonic frames and have gone through 4 fabricators I have DQ'ed for crap quality.
Yeah my arms on the hexa I got from him are a little better than yours but do have some scratches. I didn't use his landing gear and made my own adapter plate for droidworx gear. So I wasn't the most happy but man if I got something like yours I'd be pissed!
Sep 22, 2011, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llbr22
DJI USA is USA . DJI-innovations is china
This is the reason most U.S companys wont allow a dealer to use there name and just add USA to it. If the dealer has bad CS it can reflect bad on the manufacturer as some will think they are the same company. Can you imagine if someone tried to call there company Motorola USA

I once had my Yahoo store shut down by Crutchfields Copyright lawyers cus I used there name in my store and said my prices were lower. I had to get a release from there Lawyers before Yahoo would open my store back up.
Sep 22, 2011, 10:59 PM
2starzstudio

quad crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnIn2SonAZ
Michael Call me anytime.
I have the Wooking-M's in stock with power module included.
Same day Free Shipping and Handling.
We will also have our Own Frames that are Wookong-M Specific out soon.
One is a 600mm X4/8 and a Big Y-6
They will be Large Versions of our Very Popular Karbonic-X and Karbonic-Six Frames
I just Built a Karbonic-X for Dan P. From SAPAC Jets.
Just in case people didn't know here We are a Multicopter Frame Manufacturer (KarbonicDrones). We are Not just a Dealer of Multi-Rotor Equipement.
Cheers, John W.
cant wait to get my woo kong from uand my y6 and my v8 .Man i got 12 quads 2 y6 well 3 on its way etc..cant wait for the big y6
i purchased alot from u and your a 24/7 guy so your always up even at 5am when i need help cant wait for my karbonic-x
Last edited by patrick adams; Sep 22, 2011 at 11:12 PM.
Sep 22, 2011, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rerazor
On another note.

Got the new RC-Carbon (Coptersky) Hexas and Y6 order. Wow, whoever called me and told me the quality was poor was totally wrong ( I won't say what dealer that was). Very impressed and for the money its a very nice frame. I will have pricing for RTF on the website tomorrow.

Wired up a Hexa real quick for testing and it is flying very very nice. No payload yet. I will be doing some heavy lifting and working with Andy on getting a perfect setup with the WKM.

I am noticing when I give hard right rudder it wants to climb. Any ideas?

Droidworx's are in and another order arriving next week. SkyJibs end of the month.

UAVFrame Quads arrived. Yes, Andre its on the way.
i got two frames from them they are poor the first time the second was ok
Sep 22, 2011, 11:45 PM

let me clairfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidneyw
Joel, you are taking this out of context ... look at the time stamp of posts Frank and I made in the last 48 hours.
I have no idea what John's quote mean ... checking with DJI Reps. While I have stated more than once PPM will not be available.
Frank and I "might" consider other options ... not PPM as it is old and won't work with Fail-Safe.
What was Meant by my post was I was Talking via Email asking Questions to a DJI-China Technician Directly about issues a Poster on this thread was having.
That's all.
-John W.
Sep 22, 2011, 11:51 PM
DqP
DqP
Alert5 RC International
John, sign me up for one of those Woo Kong Ms! ...and make sure it's mounted on one of your new 600mm frames too!

Dude, after the fantastic job you did with my Karbonic X, no doubt you are my go to guy when spending this kind of $ on something new.
Sep 23, 2011, 12:02 AM

Thanks DqP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DqP
John, sign me up for one of those Woo Kong Ms! ...and make sure it's mounted on one of your new 600mm frames too!

Dude, after the fantastic job you did with my Karbonic X, no doubt you are my go to guy when spending this kind of $ on something new.
Thanks For the Kind Words Dan.

Can't wait to do your Build For you.

It was a Pleasure Building you're Karbonic-X For you.

Cheers, John W.
Sep 23, 2011, 01:31 AM
Suspended Account
Tired of reading/guessing about 200Hz stuff? Here's some real info -> https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1510587
Sep 23, 2011, 01:41 AM
no fc is safe from tc. thanks for showing us whats really under the hood!
Sep 23, 2011, 01:43 AM
RTF copters maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalaysianFlyer
.....In simple terms if you have both turning in the same direction the lower prop will have less air to bite since its trying to push the air in the exact same way as the upper prop. .
It is why kv of upper and lower motors must be different
Sep 23, 2011, 01:44 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus-rc
Hey now that's a cool idea. Do you have anything with this kind of setup?
Sep 23, 2011, 01:45 AM
Gravity sucks :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris24g
no fc is safe from tc. thanks for showing us whats really under the hood!
hahaha you got that right, ditto, thanks tc!
Sep 23, 2011, 01:50 AM
Valiant Spy Balloon Survivor
Quote:
Interesting. I don't know why, but I can't help imagining this having troubling effects on the smoothness of descent.
Sep 23, 2011, 03:25 AM
Quote:
I have never gotten to the point of figuring out for sure if it was better to have a higher kV on the lower motor, or use a larger higher pitched prop like they do on fixed wing counter rotating setups. Any idea if the Wookong can support different speeds if the motors are the same?

Quick Reply