2011 RCGroups NEAT Badges - Page 6 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 14, 2011, 02:23 PM

Badges, "Yeah We Need Some Badges"

Yo Buddy, I'm Eric G with the Bergen county crew I am a new member with them my wife and I will be there Saturday, If it's not too much trouble could I have a badge for the both of us?
Wife's name Lisa G.
My Name Eric G.

Thanks Mucho Much....

Eric.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2011, 04:42 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
AND... you are in under the wire! Eric and Lisa are on top of my last sheet of photo-cardstock friends. To all that have made a request, your badge is done, if you are waiting until the last minute, well... I only have FOUR MORE SPOTS! Now's the time to get those last minute requests in people, when these last four spots fill up, I'm done!

I hope your packing and preperations are complete, I'm working until midnite and shipping out at 5am. Be safe and see you at NEAT 2011!
Latest blog entry: FlyFly F-100 fast foam mods
Sep 15, 2011, 08:44 PM
Safe drive Mark.. Try and get a good night sleep and have the coffee ready for the trip.
Sep 16, 2011, 06:14 AM

Badges, "Yeah We Need Some Badges"

Yo MYC, you rock!!!!! Thanks so much see you at the Fair.
Eric G.
Sep 19, 2011, 08:08 PM
MYC, thank you very much for the badges. I found your pavilion and got my and my wife's badges, but never had a chance to thank you in person for them.

So, THANK YOU!!!!

CD & Miss Micki
Sep 19, 2011, 08:18 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Hey Mark,My daughter and me are scheming up something special for you for all you effort's and great sense of humor. Your Nu# 1 in our book. we'll buzz ya so your nephew and you can take a crack at landsailing.....happy flying Bud !
Sep 19, 2011, 08:35 PM
Arc, spark and smoke...
Mark,

Thanks very much for the badge. It was my first trip to NEAT (won't be my last!!) and it was great to be able to put some faces with some RCGroups names, thanks to your name tags.

It's guys like you that make NEAT such a neat thing!

Good flying,
desmobob
Sep 20, 2011, 04:17 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Thank you for the kind words. Its because you guys are so much fun to hang out with that I make these. Just a point of information, we made 50 badges this year... Wonder how many RCG members will be displaying badges next time out?
Sep 20, 2011, 04:39 PM
"Free crash instruction"
OK, now back too work Mark....we got a quota to meet
Sep 20, 2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
Thank you for the kind words. Its because you guys are so much fun to hang out with that I make these. Just a point of information, we made 50 badges this year... Wonder how many RCG members will be displaying badges next time out?
I saw some still hanging Sunday before I left...Some people didn't make it
Sep 20, 2011, 06:34 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
I wasn't going to mention that but I was a little disappointed about those. It is a bit of work to make and each one costs me a few bucks... Eh, whatever. A shame they couldn't make it. WE had a blast, right?
Sep 20, 2011, 07:01 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Mark ,you the Man........ and blast was an understatement . I'm sure they had good reasons and you'll hear them on forum soon....your time and effort is "Never" wasted....your like me ,you do it for your own reasons and want nothing in return ...except maybe a laugh alongside ya on flightline. I will post the only video I took with you and friends during the warbird toss tonight. Will you be making the electric funfly at Floyd Bennett next month,Shaz is CD and I 'm putting the word out. Gonna be a blast like you said.
Sep 20, 2011, 08:28 PM
Mark... My kids so loved their name badges.. They are like Daddy now we have one like you so we have to go to all the events...

Thanks man for making them feel very special.

BTW: Gotta get one for the wife next time.. lol

Regards

Mark
Sep 20, 2011, 11:15 PM
MK
MK
Mark, thanks for your time and effort on making those badges. Been to NEAT many times but this is the first time I got a badge. I will put it in a badge protector and wear it each time I go to NEAT!
Sep 20, 2011, 11:22 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Just for you bud ! MK,wear it with your AMA on back and proudly display at every field or event like I do
Neat Fair 2011 Mass warbird launch.wmv (9 min 6 sec)