2011 RCGroups NEAT Badges - Page 3 - RC Groups
Aug 18, 2011, 05:47 PM
Here's mine:

Captain Dunsel
Bill
Browns Mills, NJ

We made several KRCs, but this is going to be our first NEAT -- Micki and I both retired this year, so we can finally go (school staff members do NOT dare take off when the school year is starting!)

Thank you! We're looking forward to meeting some of those faces behind the usernames here on the E-Zone.

CD
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2011, 07:47 PM
Jimmy
This will be my first NEAT Fair, really looking forward to it.

Jimmy1159
Jim Giroux
Highland Lakes NJ
Aug 19, 2011, 08:42 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Glad to have you both aboard! Badges are in the queue gentlemen
Aug 19, 2011, 09:50 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Mark,a gentlemen and a scholar......"It will" be the best one yet I'm sure, every year gets better.....I just realized livinma1 or the other Mark has not chimed in....hope everything's cool with him and he's making a showing? I'll PM him
Aug 20, 2011, 05:23 PM
Mine is also in good shape still. :-)
Aug 21, 2011, 01:31 AM
"Free crash instruction"
good to see were on
Aug 22, 2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@sh
good to see were on
Yup I will be there bright and early Terry. Don't worry I know better then to knock on your trailer @ 8am LOL..
Aug 22, 2011, 12:58 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Well Mark, we could go trailer tipping

That is so rediculously funny in my head but I just don't think it would be as funny in real life
Aug 22, 2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
Well Mark, we could go trailer tipping

That is so rediculously funny in my head but I just don't think it would be as funny in real life

LOL.. If it was just Terry I would say hey we can rock the boat but I know Aislinn AKA LIL Crash, AKA ace bambito, AKA Partner in crime will be with him.

You know Terry now that I think of it I never ever see you without Aislinn unless your coming by my house to pick up a new bird and sneak it back home lol.
Aug 22, 2011, 04:24 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Mark, count me in,we can tip mine first cause the girls don't wake till the sun hit's their coffin anyway......... My partner in crime outdid me at dorney park this week...I got sick before she did on rides...didn't slow us down though MYC,wait till ya see the goodies I grabbed in PA for evening light show.
Aug 22, 2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@sh
Mark, count me in,we can tip mine first cause the girls don't wake till the sun hit's their coffin anyway......... My partner in crime outdid me at dorney park this week...I got sick before she did on rides...didn't slow us down though MYC,wait till ya see the goodies I grabbed in PA for evening light show.
LOL.. your so bad... Are you bringing up the donuts for the lazy river. Maybe too cold for that by Mid Sept though..
Aug 22, 2011, 08:18 PM
SEFLI-GRUMMAN WINGNUT MEMBER
I'm really looking forward to flying and working the NEAT fair with you Buddy! See you this Saturday morning at the S.E.F.L.I field!+++PS +++Make me up a badge!!.
Aug 22, 2011, 08:22 PM
"Free crash instruction"
"FOR SURE" waters not that cold just keep your hiny out the water and your fine . I was thinking if it rains we can tie one to my ATV and have drag races from field into the pond
Aug 24, 2011, 08:27 AM
richh73
Rich Hawley
Middletown, CT.

Thanks
Aug 25, 2011, 06:50 PM
My first Neat Fair .. looking forward to it.

mikedlk
Mike Powloka
Shaftsbury, Vermont