Aug 15, 2011, 05:27 PM

Lazertoyz entry in Night Flying

All I know is Dan is adding lights to almost all of our planes- Lazer , Fun Fly, Pop wing, Nut Ball (spermatozoa) and fenix. guess he doesn't want to have one go down and be left not able to night fly!
They are bright and the new Popwings are a little larger than swift II's (4 inches I think) so it gave him even more room for lights- bright is not even close to describing it-

see everyone there!
Diane
Lazertoyz
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2011, 07:38 PM
Thats cheating... I'm betting he gets a price break on them!!!!!!
Aug 16, 2011, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarr View Post
If you can believe the stats, each meter long strip draws 400ma. I've never really checked mine though. I'm running 2.5M on my slow stick and after a 8 min flight put 650ma back into a 1300 pack motor is loafing though.

Azarr
My motor is not loafing, that's the problem. I may need to put a 1800 in.
Aug 16, 2011, 11:24 AM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Hitec/Multiplex will have a Cularis all lit up with lights from LAZERTOYS.
Aug 18, 2011, 12:32 AM

LED lights

Air Hobby will be carrying LED lights as well. I have a limited supply. Lights can be bought in small 3 light strips up to 5 meters.

http://flyairhobbyrc.com/lights-c-159.html
Aug 18, 2011, 12:49 PM
My Piranha is still kicking and I'm bringing it again. And I hope Gene will bring again his PizzaBox

Night Flying (5 min 23 sec)
Aug 18, 2011, 10:47 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Amazing, Petie went almost one whole minute before using a 4 letter word!
Aug 27, 2011, 04:56 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Hey Jason dont forget the Albany boys party night up at our pit area!

Working on getting my nightflyers ready, I demolished my ultra stick and Sr rebuilt it, all i have to do is get all the lights working and it should be ready to go. Also have a Electrifly pogo with lights, as well as a possible extreme flight MXS lit up and ready to fly!!!
Aug 28, 2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss View Post
Here's a shot of my Miracle. On a 1300 I get 5 minutes with 300 lights. I need to put the whatmeter on and measure idle current.
Hey Pete, why not just use a separate LiPo just for your lights. A small 400MAh 11.1 would do it. Or 800mAh
Aug 28, 2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTALJR View Post
Hey Jason dont forget the Albany boys party night up at our pit area!

Working on getting my nightflyers ready, I demolished my ultra stick and Sr rebuilt it, all i have to do is get all the lights working and it should be ready to go. Also have a Electrifly pogo with lights, as well as a possible extreme flight MXS lit up and ready to fly!!!
I won't I will be bringing a buddie this time so he can leave durring the day and go find a party store for nightly refreshments...there might be beer pong involved this year.
Aug 28, 2011, 02:18 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Party Store.....Beer Pong!!!!!! We don't need no foofy games to drink beer
Aug 28, 2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E View Post
Party Store.....Beer Pong!!!!!! We don't need no foofy games to drink beer
HAHAHA to each his own...but without the party store there won't be any beer. And that would be bad.
Aug 29, 2011, 12:21 PM
It used to fly before the LEDs were added, I wonder how well it'll fly now... Who else is in for the Lazer Night Formation flying?
Aug 29, 2011, 11:21 PM
Fast and getting faster!
The stick lives again! Also my Mxs I`m working on!
Aug 29, 2011, 11:24 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Mxs is just started got tired after rewiring the stick.