Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 17, 2011, 06:32 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz
we will take it! do you want me to send you paypal or cash at neat?
Diane
Lazertoyz
Hi Diane! Cash will be fine.

We'll have tent badges for you and Dan gratis. Look for either me or Carlos for the badges although I'll probably see you first as I'm planning to arrive Wednesday some time.

Mike
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2011, 06:46 PM

HVP Beaufighter

I'm selling the HVP Beaufighter. 55" span, lightweight fiberglass fuselage, foam wing with a balsa skin. I have some of the vacuformed parts for it too that I'll include if I can find them. Designed for electric. I stopped flying it when I scavenged the motors and esc's from it for another plane. The white marks on it are where the paint has flaked off. $65

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Aug 17, 2011, 07:44 PM
Robbe/Futaba Navy F-14 Transmitter and RX on 35mhz. Works great and a great one to convert to 2.4ghz. $150

JR Century 7 single stick transmitter. I bought it for a 2.4 conversion and because I think single stick is cool. $150

Last edited by CarreraGTSCS; Oct 18, 2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: F-14 SOLD
Aug 18, 2011, 02:20 PM
"Free crash instruction"
how much for the washing machine behind the TX
Aug 18, 2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@sh
how much for the washing machine behind the TX
Taking offers. My wife wants a new one so just like the planes this one has to go before I get another one

Mike
Aug 18, 2011, 03:42 PM
Anyone going to be selling any WW1 models? (I mean aircraft not your grandmum)

Mike
Aug 18, 2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks Mike! we can't wait to see everyone, and if you are looking for somewhere to spend this $$$$ I know a great tent...... see you soon!
Diane
Lazertoyz
Aug 18, 2011, 07:17 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Oh Dont worry about that Diane, we know where to go!
Aug 18, 2011, 09:35 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Hey Diane, I was out of town at Dorney park a few days ,got your message and will buzz ya tomorrow after 5. that was so cool returning my call. It was kinda impulsive heading out the door for 4 days but returned to a slowstick on doorstep waiting for your light ,he he
Aug 19, 2011, 10:43 AM
Truss-Loc Monkey
So does this mean I'm moving up in the world? Cr@sh - pay no attention if the powdered sugar appears to move on it's own.

-Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
Looks like Cr@sh will be honorary powdered sugar boy....get in touch with Bill Stevens regarding the duties......
Aug 19, 2011, 01:07 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Bill make sure you have some slipso kits cause I've got cash for you. need scorpion motors too......as far as climbing the ladder ,yeah, pass on some hints cause I'm sprinkling with one eye closed.It's like how I airbrush,wife loves all the colored dots that seem to move on there own. I hope the new addition is letting you two get rest. Drive safe kiddo and I'll be looking for ya
Aug 19, 2011, 10:58 PM
Multiplex Funcopter

SOLD
Last edited by dmize; Aug 21, 2011 at 03:51 PM.
Aug 20, 2011, 08:24 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens AeroModel
So does this mean I'm moving up in the world? Cr@sh - pay no attention if the powdered sugar appears to move on it's own.

-Bill
We have special duties for you

BTW:

Lets get so waterboard races... Gery, Mike, and I will bring ours.....

You'll be hearing from Mike regarding Dawn Patrol activities
Aug 20, 2011, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Mark ,how was the polo grounds funfly today ? I was at Floyd Bennett checking on my camper and flying. did you make event today.Any mayhem or story's to share ? I watched a 40% take off and take the roll of death....sad cause it was a lot of money and simple mistake we all make. ailerons backwards. .....he he , watch how many I get when I take a watt meter and stick a straw on it like a breathalizer......the results is really how well you keep a strait face
Hey Terry... Yeah I didn't see Mark there but I was there. It was good fun. No issues and everything went well. The weather was great. Was able to maiden my 72 inch 3dhs Extra 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
The Extreme Flight 78" Extra 300 has my head spinning I've been flying 90mm jets for too long and am looking to go back to 3D... I'll be flying my Starmax F-16 and F-18 at the Fair and am considering bringing the big beast FlyFly Mig-15 but a big electric aerobat is calling to me
Quote:
ah, maybe you should talk to the other Mark, I think he's got two....and might part with one ?
Yeah Terry..That is one bird I don't have yet. I have the 48 inch edge and the 60 inch edge 540 by EF.
Aug 20, 2011, 06:49 PM
The question brought up in the NEAT camping thread makes me think. Would anyone be interested in the Harrow? It's scratch-built, power is two 7.2V S400's parallel, running on a 2S Lipo (I use a 3300 as it was originally designed for Nicads and the 3300 pack weighs the same as the original Nicad pack). With a 2S3300, I get around 15 minutes of flight. It's running around 65 watts/lb (weight is 27 oz on 288 squares).

The fuse is built-up balsa & light ply, but the wing is foam sheeted with balsa. Covering is Doculam, painted with craft-store acrylics. I've pulled the servos (Hitec S-55's) and the receiver, but the brushed ESC is still in it.

If anyone is interested, let me know and we'll bring it to NEAT.

CD