Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 12, 2011, 08:10 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
The best one was when we deep fried the Berg receiver. I think that was either Patrick's or Lee's idea. Not as tasty as the fried snickers though.

Azarr
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2011, 08:25 AM

Wanted Fokker DVIII

I am looking for some sort of Fokker DVIII, I have the little kavan one, but I would really like to find something in the 45 inch or bigger category up to and including the Balsa USA sized aircraft, anyone got anything they want to bring to neat to sell?
Aug 12, 2011, 09:10 AM
RIP Azarr - "Old age is not for sissies"
I have a like new 3D Hobby Shop 68" Velox in the Red/yellow scheme. Hacker A50-16S, ICE 100, Hitec Servos. Will sell in any configuration from plane only to bind & fly with TP 6S batteries. PM me if interested and we'll talk. Price depends on the configuration you want.

Azarr
Aug 12, 2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmize
I've got an unbuilt multiplex Twinn-Jet (the white version).

$85 or trade for something cool...

If you have not seen a Twin-Jet in person... its a pretty big plane / thick...

I put it next to my Ultra for size comparison...
Dan,
Deposit sent. I look forward to meeting up at the NEAT!

Last year, I bought a slick/heavily modded (and very nicely built) Parkzone P-51 Pylon Racer from TommyD...there always seems to be good folks with cool planes for sale at this event. One more reason not to miss it!

-Mike
Aug 12, 2011, 10:18 AM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoffa
I am looking for some sort of Fokker DVIII, I have the little kavan one, but I would really like to find something in the 45 inch or bigger category up to and including the Balsa USA sized aircraft, anyone got anything they want to bring to neat to sell?
I just bought a short kit and plans from Bob Holman for a 1/4 scale DVIII . I also bought a plan set from MAN that I'm going to build from so I'd be willing to sell the short kit with plans. $90

Mike
Last edited by CarreraGTSCS; Aug 13, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
Aug 12, 2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGTX
Dan,
Deposit sent. I look forward to meeting up at the NEAT!

Last year, I bought a slick/heavily modded (and very nicely built) Parkzone P-51 Pylon Racer from TommyD...there always seems to be good folks with cool planes for sale at this event. One more reason not to miss it!

-Mike
Its all yours....

I agree, I expect I'll spend the $$ on something else someone is selling at NEAT...

Its like the $$ and planes shuffle from 1 person to another

D.
Aug 12, 2011, 12:07 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Looks like Cr@sh will be honorary powdered sugar boy....get in touch with Bill Stevens regarding the duties......

I live near the Nabisco Factory and sometimes get some new Oreos to test out....

Best stuff to fry are the Chips ahoy with m&m's...devil dogs and some little debbie twinkies with the coconut coating and jelly filling have been known to bring people to their knees.......

Hey Mike........Petie's favorite is deep fried dog

Getting Back on topic though.... BCSF Tent will have a swap corral....... those that want to use it there will be a 10% on items sold....(the proceeds go to the nights Beer and twinkie fund
Last edited by dr.E; Aug 12, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
Aug 12, 2011, 12:22 PM
When pigs fly rc
You guys are making me hungry!!!!
Aug 12, 2011, 12:25 PM
I think we need to start a new thread - "NEAT Eats" or something like that

I have to say, deep-fried Devil Dogs do sound good though - yum!

BTW I hear the new deep fry phenomenon at the Oklahoma County Fair was deep-fried sticks of butter. Can you say instant heart attack!?!?

Rob
Aug 12, 2011, 03:23 PM
I'm thinking I will be selling my first quad, a Gaui 330X-S. This is the upgraded model with Scorpion motors and the upgraded ESCs. Also has the Gorilla Bob landing gear. $300/OBO/Trade?

Comes with a few spare parts. Also wired up as a night flyer.
Last edited by SnarkyMcSnarkson; Sep 07, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
Aug 12, 2011, 07:35 PM
Sold
Last edited by dmize; Aug 13, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Aug 12, 2011, 11:34 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
Looks like Cr@sh will be honorary powdered sugar boy....get in touch with Bill Stevens regarding the duties......

I live near the Nabisco Factory and sometimes get some new Oreos to test out....

Best stuff to fry are the Chips ahoy with m&m's...devil dogs and some little debbie twinkies with the coconut coating and jelly filling have been known to bring people to their knees.......

Hey Mike........Petie's favorite is deep fried dog

Getting Back on topic though.... BCSF Tent will have a swap corral....... those that want to use it there will be a 10% on items sold....(the proceeds go to the nights Beer and twinkie fund
Dr.E, you the Man ....sounds kinda gay but count me in. I told my daughter and now she's looking at the snack isle , she wants to try the pink marshmallow thingy's I'm not sure but she explains Richie the tree house guy or Petie the butt pirate, she really thinks Rich lives in a tree and Petie ......see what you guys are doing thats so disturbing to innocent little minds Hey Petei, for real,thanks for helping a friend to fly at Garrison , he said you help him with plane I had not seen him in 25 years and he just got into flying................ So who's got the room with Ghost's this year
Last edited by Cr@sh; Aug 12, 2011 at 11:41 PM.
Aug 13, 2011, 12:54 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Ok, since I need the money to fund going to this food fry Here's what I'm willing to part with. (Pics Available if there is interest)...

Aeronaut F9F Panther. This is the non-retract version like Greg Covey flew at last years NEAT Fair. It has two Hitec low profile aileron servos and a Hitec Elevator Servo installed. The plane is currently in gray primer and is ready for paint and power install. $300 / obo

JPower (Banana Hobby) P-38 in California Cutie Scheme. This is the PNP version with all servos, speed controllers, motors, etc installed and ready to go. I have it 99% RTF and what remains would likely take less than a half hour to make her maiden ready. $100 / obo

Combat Models F-15 NIB. This is one of the original foamies, a pusher design. $75 / obo

RCLander Mig-17. This is the Red Bull Scheme with the optional PVC coating and Flaps. It comes with the all metal mechanical retracts with struts and the lighting package with afterburner ring. It was a demo model that I bought from Easy Tiger at the WRAM show so it has been partially assembled and has some small blemishes but I'll let it go cheap as I just got the BIG FlyFly Mig-15 instead $150 / obo
Aug 13, 2011, 01:58 PM
Can I get some pics of the P38?
Aug 13, 2011, 02:29 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Sure Dan. I'm working tonight but will snap some tomorrow and post 'em up for ya. It's a nice plane, just can't keep 'em all