For Sale at NEAT 2011 - Page 14 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 14, 2011, 04:19 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Yellowspider's Avatar
Gordon you will think of something after about 15 beers and something deep fried.
Dave
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2011, 05:44 AM
Lori, hey, you're home early
CarreraGTSCS's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonTarling
Thanks Mike!
I have to say that I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the generosity being shown by those on this forum to someone who is an almost complete stranger to most - it's very heartwarming!

Dr. E - Run a contest? Me? Don't know much about naming pubs, but I can assist with drinking the beer!
Gordon-- Can you do a passable impression of Churchill? Perhaps you can recite for us his "The Few" speech to the House of Commons...

Now there's a contest: Who can do the best Churchill impersonation? I've grown the belly but lack the presence. (Not mocking Winnie in any way here. I truly believe that as far as individual men go that he's second only to JC in his importance to modern western civilization's survival. Third might be Dowding)
Sep 14, 2011, 04:33 PM
Airframe Stress Analist
lawn mower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickC2009
I'm bringing CASH with me to NEAT, Looking to buy some 3D Planes!
Anything from 3D hobby shop or some kind of 3d foamy rx ready.
Really looking for something with lights on it for night flying!
thanks
rickc
Can't wait to see what you buy Rick. I will need some new planes by Christmas.

Joe
Sep 14, 2011, 05:03 PM
Head NEAT geek
Tom Hunt's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
Gordon-- Can you do a passable impression of Churchill? Perhaps you can recite for us his "The Few" speech to the House of Commons...

Now there's a contest: Who can do the best Churchill impersonation? I've grown the belly but lack the presence. (Not mocking Winnie in any way here. I truly believe that as far as individual men go that he's second only to JC in his importance to modern western civilization's survival. Third might be Dowding)
I downloaded a short section of "their finest hour" in MP3 format. I will play it over the pa System before we start.

Tom
Sep 14, 2011, 11:08 PM
Registered User
RickC2009's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn mower
Can't wait to see what you buy Rick. I will need some new planes by Christmas.

Joe
I sold the 68 velox, and the Extreme flight extra 58 this week!
Sep 15, 2011, 04:24 AM
Airframe Stress Analist
lawn mower's Avatar
WIsh I knew, Liked the EF. See you soon.
Sep 15, 2011, 07:24 AM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
MYC's Avatar
If you like that one joe you gonna love my 10 th anniversary present from wife... she got me the 78" extreme extra! Can't wait to get that one in the air...
Sep 15, 2011, 07:05 PM
Registered User
livinma1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYC
If you like that one joe you gonna love my 10 th anniversary present from wife... she got me the 78" extreme extra! Can't wait to get that one in the air...
Mark I got dibs when your ready to sell.. You hear that Rick lol...
Sep 16, 2011, 09:12 PM
VFA-132 Privateer
bri_877's Avatar
Totally bummed!!! My biggest reason for coming just got yanked out from under me. So not cool. I was pumped too..... Whatever. At this point I'm not even going to bring anything to fly, I'll hook up with those of you I've made plans with and then I'm gone..... Must say this year just can't end fast enough. People just suck.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Indoor Night at the NEAT Fair! Saturday September 17th. Joe Malinchak The 2011 NEAT Fair 36 Oct 20, 2011 05:51 AM
Discussion NEAT Fair 2011 aramsdell The 2011 NEAT Fair 1 Aug 22, 2011 06:46 AM
Help! For sake at NEAT 2011 cgoffa Electric Plane Talk 2 Aug 06, 2011 12:10 PM
Discussion Planes for sale at the 2011 Arizona Electric Festival rampman Arizona Electric Festival 110 May 05, 2011 12:30 PM
Sig Rascal RTF (assembled) For Sale at NEAT Allan Wright Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Sep 20, 2001 10:33 PM