Aug 08, 2011, 08:15 AM
Hooper, full throttle!
Thread OP
Discussion

For Sale at NEAT 2011

Lets get the swap and shop thread moving!

Ill have plenty there to sell. Get those old dusty models some new homes!
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2011, 04:05 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Me Too Tommy. Gotta make room for some new stuff. I'll be posting pix and descriptions soon.
Aug 09, 2011, 01:40 PM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Still haven't got my list together but figured I'd post this Request here...

I'm looking for a 78" Wingspan Extreme Flight Extra 300. (Electric Version)

NIB to Used, let me know what youv'e got as picking it up at the fair will save a boatload on shipping
Aug 09, 2011, 04:20 PM
When pigs fly rc
I have a ESPRINT model DEMON pylon racer arf in blue and white new in box that I will sell or trade.
Aug 09, 2011, 04:29 PM
SOLD to MRGTX - See you at NEAT!!!!

D.
Last edited by dmize; Aug 12, 2011 at 10:35 AM.
Aug 09, 2011, 07:58 PM

Multiplex Twin Jets

I have Four blue racer kits, these are complete foam only no hardware or wires, only thing you need is pushrods and control horns and running gear, I am bringing them to the Binghamton Aeros IMAA event this weekend in Chenango Bridge if anyone is close by and interested, I am asking $75 per copy

I should mention that what doesnt sell this weekend is coming with me to NEAT
Last edited by cgoffa; Aug 10, 2011 at 10:29 AM. Reason: addendum
Aug 11, 2011, 02:48 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
I'm looking for some Parkzone UM guts (bricks, servos, motors, etc). Been getting into the little Stevens Aeromodels planes. You can build one of those models in one night.

I'll post some EDF stuff to sell if anyone's interested.

Mike
Aug 11, 2011, 08:31 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Mike ,If ya want I'll toss in a bag, if I remember during the shuffle,it's yours free .I'll give you the carbon and horns,LG .I destroyed the airframe but everything works fine if you put back together..... 4-site was too delicate anyway the gearbox was the only thing that came apart but all the pieces are there I think,your welcome to it . I have a buddy ,Tom I fly with and did exactly that ,the hellcat kit he got at last years NEAT and micro stuff from the micro-sukkoi or mustang.....or maybe both
Last edited by Cr@sh; Aug 12, 2011 at 11:18 PM.
Aug 11, 2011, 08:40 PM
Ouch! Pureed 4-Site. Thanks brother. I'll see you up there!

Mike
Aug 11, 2011, 09:31 PM
By the way, we're bringing back the Fried Oreo Social this year. We didn't get to it last year for some reason. All of my friends are invited. We'll be in the near big top tent.

Mike
Aug 11, 2011, 09:53 PM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
By the way, we're bringing back the Fried Oreo Social this year. We didn't get to it last year for some reason. All of my friends are invited. We'll be in the near big top tent.

Mike
Sweet......

Rob
Aug 11, 2011, 10:08 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS

Mike
they did ,you just don't remember .this whole week I was pondering what you can fry, My buddy mentioned ,green tea ice cream glazed in honey.I've had fried ice cream before but not a big fan. ,what you bringing ?
Aug 11, 2011, 10:23 PM
I'm partial to the Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme sandwich cookies. Were you with us the year before last when some of our Ohio friends brought Buckeye Balls? What's your preference?

Carlos and I were talking before and he mentioned showing movies. Gerry has some.sore of DVD projector. I'm bringing Flyboys, The Red Baron (dubbed German film), The Dam Busters and The Battle of Britain.

Mike
Aug 11, 2011, 11:11 PM
"Free crash instruction"
Yeah,isn't that kinda when this frying stuff started to catch on?....I heard every time I popped in or passed by you guys , it got more nuts with ideas. I did hear some of the oreo,little debbie and twinkys were awesome...I will try this year for sure.If theirs anything I can bring,give me a yell ! I'll be rolling in early to help Tom and crew set up without being formal with list's, names,schedules...I chip in when I can or when it makes a difference. I'll have something to add for frying.
Aug 12, 2011, 07:30 AM
Buckeye's were the best! I hate to admit it 'cause I'm in Michigan but .....................

Quick Reply