Nov 03, 2011, 06:43 PM
thanks Glo i have read about 3 threads on eddie 2 english and one dutch one but thankyou GLO cheers brian
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2011, 06:23 AM
just plans for bobs vulture i think i will defiantly build that before eddy the eagle looks like a great build and a good project but now i just got to make the time cheers Brian
Dec 09, 2011, 06:46 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealthing691
just plans for bobs vulture i think i will defiantly build that before eddy the eagle looks like a great build and a good project but now i just got to make the time cheers Brian
Vulture
am about to finish this condor
Cheers
Sam
PICT0813
Dec 09, 2011, 08:52 AM
very nice sam keep us updated or post a flight video i would love to see it fly regards brian
Dec 11, 2011, 10:52 AM
For anyone interested in birds and bird flight, it might be worth watching this new series starting at the end of December.

Will be on BBC 1 in the UK initially and Discovery at some point after that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...-film-air.html

- Contractually, I can't elaborate too much on the vulturecam model and other camera mounts I built for the project, but hopefully some of the footage will make it through to the finished programs,

Malcolm
Dec 11, 2011, 11:44 AM
That's Highviz for the heads up.

Sam, do you have pictures of the rest of the bird?

I would also like to see the rest of this bird presented on the site Highviz mentioned..http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...72_634x350.jpg
Dec 13, 2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by highviz
For anyone interested in birds and bird flight, it might be worth watching this new series starting at the end of December.

Will be on BBC 1 in the UK initially and Discovery at some point after that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/mosl...-film-air.html

- Contractually, I can't elaborate too much on the vulturecam model and other camera mounts I built for the project, but hopefully some of the footage will make it through to the finished programs,

Malcolm
cool
Dec 14, 2011, 12:16 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-LO
That's Highviz for the heads up.

Sam, do you have pictures of the rest of the bird?

I would also like to see the rest of this bird presented on the site Highviz mentioned..http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...72_634x350.jpg
Flying pets
Cheers
Sam

198203471_x
Dec 14, 2011, 01:25 AM
There's magic in those wings !
Wow .. Make them flap heheheh

Khaled
Dec 14, 2011, 02:29 AM
Closed Account
Samwei. really nice collection! Do you have any video more? Well done!

Robert.
Dec 14, 2011, 05:27 AM
Hi Sam,

Nice flock of birds you have got there. - Not sure about the photo location though - I would hate to see them become road kill

I have thought about using pusher motor configuration, but most of the birds I have built have short necks, so getting the c of g far enough forward would be a problem. - Good solution for the your choice of models though...

Malcolm
Dec 14, 2011, 06:26 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled_abobakr
Wow .. Make them flap heheheh

Khaled
That is why I am keeping learning hard from you guys
Cheers
Sam
Dec 14, 2011, 06:27 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefalconhollan
Samwei. really nice collection! Do you have any video more? Well done!

Robert.
Robert:
which silly bird vid you prefered
Sam
Dec 14, 2011, 06:29 AM
DIY Mania from Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by highviz
Hi Sam,

Nice flock of birds you have got there. - Not sure about the photo location though - I would hate to see them become road kill

I have thought about using pusher motor configuration, but most of the birds I have built have short necks, so getting the c of g far enough forward would be a problem. - Good solution for the your choice of models though...

Malcolm
Malcolm:
Thanks.
do you mind to share some pics of your bird
Sam
Dec 14, 2011, 07:07 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwei1950
Robert:
which silly bird vid you prefered
Sam
Sam, I really like all of your creations but the swan I would like to watch in flight. The head is very impressive. You have a very keen eye for birds.

Robert.

Quick Reply