Thread Tools
Aug 12, 2011, 07:34 PM
mono's Avatar
Its also here ($400 US) ....

http://www.hobby-wing.com/walkera-v2...elicopter.html

The thing with anything released by Walkera, it pays to hang back for a while and see what happens.
Most of them look good in the pics or promo vids, but the reality can be all too different. ⱺ⏝ⱺ
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2011, 08:10 PM
Registered User
Air Vaca's Avatar
I hear a lot about the new tx.... are the new rx's better?

regards,
Bill
Aug 12, 2011, 08:41 PM
Registered User
Hellraser's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Vaca
I hear a lot about the new tx.... are the new rx's better?

regards,
Bill
The one I have in the V100D03BL seems to work very well at my level - what it really could do with is Manny getting hold of a couple of these new models with the D Rx's in and throwing them around to see just how good they really are.

Regards David
Aug 15, 2011, 01:03 AM
Hobbyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Vaca
I hear a lot about the new tx.... are the new rx's better?

regards,
Bill
Is there anybody note this website:http://www.hobbyone.com.hk?? They are selling the CB180D ONLY 113$ for Group-Buying~!!!

How can they sell this helicopter at such a cheap price?? I've paid 165$ from the hobby shop ~~~
Aug 15, 2011, 10:16 AM
Registered User
wlee1017's Avatar
Be careful on those group buying in Hong Kong. I am not saying they are bad, but some guys abuse this method and rip money off from you. You may not get what you want, DOA, different items, different service, packages or even you never get it. I heard a lot from friends and online news, there are complaints about those promtional sales.

Of course, you do get the best deal sometime from those group buying but just be careful.
Aug 15, 2011, 10:35 AM
$113 is just about the normal street price of the CB180D in Hong Kong, so it is not a spectacularly great deal.

I cannot find any contact tel. no. or address on that website. This is normally a big put off for me. But PayPal is a relatively safe payment method. You should pay with your credit card via PayPal rather than using existing funds.
Aug 15, 2011, 10:44 AM
2011 - Year of the clones!!!
Frank_fjs's Avatar
For what it's worth, I don't trust that website. They repeatedly spam these forums with multiple user accounts under the ruse of a new pilot or 'look at that price' post, as above.
Aug 15, 2011, 11:11 AM
Registered User
wlee1017's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw
$113 is just about the normal street price of the CB180D in Hong Kong, so it is not a spectacularly great deal.

I cannot find any contact tel. no. or address on that website. This is normally a big put off for me. But PayPal is a relatively safe payment method. You should pay with your credit card via PayPal rather than using existing funds.
OOhhh.. I think you are using different HK to USA currency exchange rate.
US$113 to HK$??..
Aug 15, 2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlee1017
OOhhh.. I think you are using different HK to USA currency exchange rate.
US$113 to HK$??..
1 USD = HKD 7.78

I bought a CB180D BNF for HK$ 560 i.e. US$71 a year ago from Modern Model.

I just bought a BNF 4G6s for HK$780 = US$100

I bought a M120d01 with 2801pro for HK$2400 = US$300 a few months ago.

The steet prices for Walkera in Hong Kong are generally lower than the Internet prices quoted by Hong Kong retailers.
Aug 15, 2011, 05:57 PM
Closed Account
It's a spam post and he is a shill pretending to question about this group buy. His user name has part of the name of the site in it so don't waste your time replying to him.
Aug 15, 2011, 08:17 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw
$113 is just about the normal street price of the CB180D in Hong Kong, so it is not a spectacularly great deal.

I cannot find any contact tel. no. or address on that website. This is normally a big put off for me. But PayPal is a relatively safe payment method. You should pay with your credit card via PayPal rather than using existing funds.
Hi, I'm from hobbyone.
we have address and tel No. if you want to know , We will update to our website later.thanks for your advice.
Of course Paypal is a very safe payment method, We promise we will provide all of you the best quality and best price.

Any question are welcome @hobbyone.com.hk.Thanks guys.
Aug 15, 2011, 08:34 PM
Registered User
Hellraser's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyone.com.hk
Any question are welcome @hobbyone.com.hk.Thanks guys.
Monty Python - SPAM (No Subtitles) (3 min 23 sec)
Aug 18, 2011, 04:24 AM
1 year flyin' & lovin' it!
OldGuyHelifly11's Avatar

V200d03


Looks like a cool Heli. I saw one at WOW last week. Me thinks Manny, or DKFUJI will get to test it first. Probably good to wait on the results. I'm hoping to find out if current RX's are compatible with the heli, as i'm not ready to buy a new TX. I have two 2801PRO's. I also like the new Airwolf tri-blade too, probably an upgraded 4F200(LM), as long as it has the same programming as the 2618 & not the junk 2612! I put a 2618 in my 4F200 & it flies great!
Happy flying!
AB
Aug 19, 2011, 11:53 PM
Registered User
Just charged the battery for the v200d03 and did a quick flight with it. Think the newer walkera are getting better and better. Fly very nice out of the box. I think this is a keeper for myself.
Aug 20, 2011, 12:04 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuyHelifly11
Looks like a cool Heli. I saw one at WOW last week. Me thinks Manny, or DKFUJI will get to test it first. Probably good to wait on the results. I'm hoping to find out if current RX's are compatible with the heli, as i'm not ready to buy a new TX. I have two 2801PRO's. I also like the new Airwolf tri-blade too, probably an upgraded 4F200(LM), as long as it has the same programming as the 2618 & not the junk 2612! I put a 2618 in my 4F200 & it flies great!
Happy flying!
AB
I quite sure the current rx will work with the v200d03, have not tried it yet so can say for sure. But for new walkera heli they will all run with the DEVO system.... So it maybe easier to run the new sytem.......


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Walkera New Devention Devo 12 transmitter first impression: ehirobo Radios 549 Dec 18, 2014 01:53 AM
Discussion Walkera V370D05 6ch helicopter ehirobo Micro Helis 39 Aug 11, 2014 03:33 PM
Discussion New Walkera Devention Devo 12 TX w/ Touch-Screen hobbypartz Radios 2 May 08, 2011 11:38 PM
Discussion New Walkera Devention Devo 12 TX w/ Touch-Screen hobbypartz XHeli 0 May 05, 2011 11:19 PM
Discussion New Walkera Devention Devo 12 hobbypartz Product Announcements 0 May 05, 2011 11:18 PM