Aug 01, 2011, 12:28 PM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Yippee!

Win a FREE Dragon Link UHF Long range RC system - BEST VIDEO contest for AUGUST !!!

Here is everyones chance to win a FREE complete Dragon Link UHF RC system for August. All you have to do is post the best High Definition FPV video in this thread to enter, we will take a poll and everyone will vote on 1 September to determine the winner, and a Dragon Link system will be shipped to the winner right away, no wait . The rules are:

You must NOT own, use, or be involved in any way with a UHF system, this contest is for the FPV flyers that currently standard RC systems.

Your video must be mostly High Definition Footage, 720P or better, in standard 16 x 9 format. Non HD flight cam video is allowed to be in part of the video, standard footage can also be in the video, but the video must be MOSTLY HD. NON - HD video posted as HD does not qualify, we want real HD people !!!

The video can be shot whenever, now, or even last year is OK... It does not have to be a new video.

The video must be your own, and FPV related. Be creative ! Beautiful scenery is always nice, but this is not the only way to win. Beautiful girls having fun with FPV are also very popular in videos. Show yourself, ground shots, creative audio, anything showing you good time with FPV can also be popular. Whatever video everyone likes the best will win !!!

Mike
Last edited by JettPilot; Aug 01, 2011 at 01:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 02, 2011, 08:43 AM
Aug 02, 2011, 10:11 AM
We will try it again.

Fpv Easystar Hd in Geiranger (3 min 43 sec)

Remy the alulah hunter (4 min 9 sec)

snowy anderstein action edit (3 min 18 sec)
Aug 02, 2011, 11:16 AM
Gopro hd flight Mosjøen - Ollmoen (5 min 0 sec)

My summer flights mashup 2010 (9 min 9 sec)

Low flying (6 min 24 sec)

Fpv Fun 21.04.2010 (5 min 51 sec)
Aug 02, 2011, 11:38 AM
Hi, this is my video, hope you like it

First flights of sumer 2011 (5 min 25 sec)
Aug 03, 2011, 03:36 PM
Last edited by stolnikas; Aug 07, 2011 at 02:10 AM.
Aug 15, 2011, 12:29 AM
Long Range FPV !!!
Thread OP
Wow,

Halfway through the month and only 3 entires This might be a very easy way to win a free Dragon Link for somebody

Mike
Aug 15, 2011, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Wow,

Halfway through the month and only 3 entires This might be a very easy way to win a free Dragon Link for somebody

Mike
I'm pretty sure everyone is disqualified because they are already using a DL
Aug 21, 2011, 09:29 PM
Mike.

Put the real rulez in the contest!!! you change the rules depending on where the sun warms.

I hope someone wins the contest.

Greetings.
Aug 22, 2011, 01:30 AM
Wait for my video! I'm getting more footage to finish it... too much carnage... Many crashes, and the last one, I crashed because I was using 72mhz!

Do I have until the last day of the month?! New at FPV but I am really considering a LRS.
Aug 22, 2011, 04:18 AM
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...0&postcount=50
Aug 22, 2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen09
And mike doesn't have hands to answer by him self???
Aug 23, 2011, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontarro
And mike doesn't have hands to answer by him self???
I don't know, it seems not
Aug 23, 2011, 11:19 AM
oh boy i am using the ole 72mhz I qualify hehe. Ill post some videos of my own in HD. Gota find a good place to put them. I need to do some editing first though ^_^. I took some great vids on board my radian while I was on vacation (very beautiful place). I was up all night and getting sleepy so ill do this tomorrow. heh. Though i was thinking hmmm.... only a 500mb limit on Vimeo. Anyone know a good place to put videos over 500mb? Hmmm I havnt uploaded to youtube in ages, do they still have a limit there too? arghh!!! hmm
Last edited by g3f0rc3; Aug 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: sleepy
Aug 23, 2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot
Here is everyones chance to win a FREE complete Dragon Link UHF RC system for August. All you have to do is post the best High Definition FPV video in this thread to enter, we will take a poll and everyone will vote on 1 September to determine the winner, and a Dragon Link system will be shipped to the winner right away, no wait . The rules are:

You must NOT own, use, or be involved in any way with a UHF system, this contest is for the FPV flyers that currently standard RC systems.
Mike
Hey Mike. Just wondering if I'd be disqualified for posting a video of my FPV ground vehicle which is using 72mhz? I have a LRS system in my plane, but that's not the vehicle I'd like to enter. Seem I fall under the "NOT own" category, but wanted to make sure.

Quick Reply