View Poll Results: Which of the Following FPV videos do you like the best ???
6 months of GoPro FPV Clips - Part 1 1 1.30%
FPV Flying Remixed 15 19.48%
Aerial video - flying above the mountains 2 2.60%
Lowlife 4 5.19%
Puy des Gouttes 1 1.30%
Chasing a guy on ski's... 1 1.30%
EZ* went grass skimming 8 10.39%
Hawk Sky Over Harpers Ferry (Aerial Video) - Tree Crash 0 0%
GoPro em Asa Zagi entre Paragliders - São Pedro/SP 2 2.60%
Skywalker FPV, HeroHD 1 1.30%
HD FPV - "Hunting Hydrogen Balloons with Fireworks" 7 9.09%
Remy the alulah hunter 4 5.19%
Fpv Easystar Hd in Geiranger 2 2.60%
Screw LOS 0 0%
Overseas land 0 0%
Village-Palupera 1 1.30%
Fpv - Return to Belfort Castle 1 1.30%
FPV Trex-450 - toshiba camileo s20 on board, puerto montt - Chile 21 27.27%
FPV Trex-450 - toshiba camileo s20 on board, puerto montt - Chile 0 0%
My Maiden HeliCam Flight Near Elk Grove Mall 0 0%
None of the Above - I hate FPV and would rather watch Oprah 6 7.79%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Aug 04, 2011, 01:06 PM
Say that we accept your position and the winner is the person who directed the most voters to vote for his video (from outside RCG) rather than the person with the best video.
IMHO, there would be no point in making good video for a contest, or for the contest at all.

Heck, I could make the crappiest video ever and ask my family and friends to vote for me. I would have 30+ votes in no time.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2011, 01:50 PM
FPV addict
Hah, people voting for themselves and some have got votes from 1 day old users with 0 posts.
I have to agree with snitch on this one.

In my own defence, I got my DragonLink after I entered the comp.
My vid is 100% flown with a Futaba 35 mHz.
But since I've already got a UHF, I've asked that my video is to be disregarded.

Kristian
Aug 05, 2011, 04:03 AM
Apparently someone from the Chilean forum I linked to decided to block access to the incriminating thread. I dont know what they hoped to achieve, but luckily I have some screenshots.
Last edited by Snich; Aug 05, 2011 at 04:09 AM.
Aug 05, 2011, 07:47 AM
I have some bad news. It appears as if exposing cheating only causes more of it to happen.

http://translate.google.com/translat...D53%26t%3D3566

Also note the location of the voters for the video "Remy the alulah hunter"

While it's possible the competitors arnt responsible for it, it certainly effects the voting.
Currently the contest has as much sense as playing spin the bottle with a magnet's needle.

I will still expose the guy who started all this, but I can't see the point in doing that- except for the fun of it, of course.
Last edited by Snich; Aug 05, 2011 at 07:56 AM.
Aug 05, 2011, 09:54 AM
I posted on our forum Vote in this contest. And posted the url. Nothing about voting for me. But because my movies are more seen in the dutch comunity they will likely vote for a video they already now and like.
Aug 05, 2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snich
I have some bad news. It appears as if exposing cheating only causes more of it to happen.

http://translate.google.com/translat...D53%26t%3D3566

Also note the location of the voters for the video "Remy the alulah hunter"

While it's possible the competitors arnt responsible for it, it certainly effects the voting.
Currently the contest has as much sense as playing spin the bottle with a magnet's needle.

I will still expose the guy who started all this, but I can't see the point in doing that- except for the fun of it, of course.
I am sorry, I was unaware of this and have not asked anybody to give his/her vote for me. In fact I just returned from a vacation (some impressive videos coming soon).
Aug 05, 2011, 01:51 PM
OK, time to expose another cheater. This one is pretty much straight forward, no room for interpretations.

Can you spot the cheat? (Hint: the description was modified soon after this screenshot was taken)

Here is another one
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...yoqZNCQ#p44992

Note that he also plans to participate in the august contest

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...66&postcount=6

Is the chainlink really that bad?
Aug 05, 2011, 03:03 PM
Mr.Techie
Quote:
OK, time to expose another cheater. This one is pretty much straight forward, no room for interpretations.

Can you spot the cheat? (Hint: the description was modified soon after this screenshot was taken)

Here is another one
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...yoqZNCQ#p44992

Note that he also plans to participate in the august contest

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...66&postcount=6

Is the chainlink really that bad?
Get a life my friend!
Aug 05, 2011, 04:13 PM
Thread OP
Any cheating is easily and will be dealt with. All votes are public, and any accounts just created, or that have not been active on RC groups and just used for voting will be disqualified I will look at all the posts of people that vote, so even a new account posting 100 garbage messages here this week to make the account look credible will not be accepted. No worries people, there will be a fair outcome, and cheaters votes will be eliminated.

Mike
Last edited by JettPilot; Aug 05, 2011 at 04:20 PM.
Aug 05, 2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuarf
Get a life my friend!
Can this "life" you speak of be used to catch more cheaters?

There is nothing more relaxing then a 30 min of hunting cheaters in the evening.
Couldnt care less what you think of it.
Aug 05, 2011, 04:55 PM
Mr.Techie
Quote:
Can this "life" you speak of be used to catch more cheaters?

There is nothing more relaxing then a 30 min of hunting cheaters in the evening.
Couldnt care less what you think of it.
Aug 05, 2011, 09:35 PM
RCPlaye
Quote:
HAHAHA! You were caught with your pants down!
Aug 06, 2011, 12:35 AM
Mr.Techie
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbudz223
HAHAHA! You were caught with your pants down!
????? you are lost amigo, other bounty hunter? :P
Aug 06, 2011, 01:03 AM
RCPlaye
Quote:
????? you are lost amigo, other bounty hunter? :P
No you are a lost amigotyrfigoruos, learn some more english before you criticize because you obviously need it if you cant understand a statement that simple
Aug 06, 2011, 01:28 AM
Mr.Techie
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbudz223
No you are a lost amigotyrfigoruos, learn some more english before you criticize because you obviously need it if you cant understand a statement that simple
Ok Mr. BH whatever you said I think you better go to hunt some cheaters like the other guy so Mike can have more PI's (pathetic)

Quick Reply