This thread is privately moderated by SOS-TopGunsBro, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 28, 2011, 05:58 PM
Trader Rating: 87
Thread OP
Sold

Passer 1.8m Slope/Thermal Glider Kit *NEW* **3 Colors Available**

Hello All,

Up for sale is a brand new Passer glider ARF kit. This is an extremely versatile glider and one of my favorites. If I had to keep one glider this would be it. The AUW is 16 - 18 oz depending on how you set it up. The fuse is fiberglass and the wing is built-up balsa with a sheated leading edge. It is very durable and has rudder, elevator and aileron control surfaces. At 1.8m it will thermal in very light lift and on the heavier days you can rip up the slope with it. A very versatile and fun glider indeed. The built Passer pictured is my personal plane (Not for sale). I have the 3 colors pictured available. Please pm to make arrangements.

$139 Shipped To USA 48

Happy Flying !!!

Craig Rebeck
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2011, 06:34 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Your user title is suggestive,
I understand the not for sale thing. I picked one of these up at SEFF and it is awesome. With a modest motor and battery, this thing can climb like a rocket. And the thermal performance is pretty nice.

The only down side is she never wants to land. :P

The yellow/black is sick!
Jul 28, 2011, 07:03 PM
Trader Rating: 8
Brett
Just a little tip here...because RCGroups uses the first picture in your attachments as the thumbnail for the thread, you might want to rearrange your pictures so that the best/most attractive one (as a tiny thumbnail) is first.

For example, Craig, while your first pic is very nice, its pretty hard to see the airplane on the thread listings page. I would suggest making on of the 3 last ones as the first picture in the order.

Anyway, looks like a very nice airplen.
Jul 28, 2011, 11:04 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Nothing to see here...
Hello
I sent a pm . I live local i'll pickup. No shipping .
Jul 28, 2011, 11:44 PM
Nothing to see here...
Didn't notice you have three colors !! I eat the red one. My buddy has the yellow. Pm me we make the deal
Jul 28, 2011, 11:49 PM
Nothing to see here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67econoline
Didn't notice you have three colors !! I take the red one. My buddy has the yellow. Pm me we make the deal
oops bad spelling
Jul 29, 2011, 02:19 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67econoline
oops bad spelling
PM Replied
Jul 30, 2011, 08:38 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Hi Craig do you take Trade In's..
I like this Model its bigger than the other one I got
I think your Getting Hungry? Are you Fasting Again..
Take Care..
Mike.M
Jul 31, 2011, 02:47 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbitone
Hi Craig do you take Trade In's..
I like this Model its bigger than the other one I got
I think your Getting Hungry? Are you Fasting Again..
Take Care..
Mike.M
Hi Mike,

I am hungry...lol Just let me know what color you want. I think you already know my Paypal address. See you soon

Craig
Aug 02, 2011, 02:03 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Do you have any red ones left?

Im in Camp Pendleton.. no shipping required.
Aug 02, 2011, 02:18 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcacing
Do you have any red ones left?

Im in Camp Pendleton.. no shipping required.
Hello, yes I have a Red one available. Please PM your # and I'll call you to make arrangements. Thank you

Quick Reply