This thread is privately moderated by gamma13r, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 28, 2011, 09:40 AM
Find More Posts by gamma13r
Trader Rating: 14
For Sale

PRIMO-Modified kyosho SANDMASTER BUGGY...NEW! FAST!

Hey guys, my name is jon; I'm new here!

I have had a lifelong love with all things kyosho... My first car was a Sandmaster 10 buggy...

A few years ago I searched out and bought EVERY SINGLE PART (all brand new) to build a kyosho Sandmaster 10... It took quite a while to source them all, but I did it...

However... I chose to do what nobody else had done; (at least that I had ever seen) -Fully modify a Sandmaster with all new kyosho parts!

A brief run-down of what I installed:

NOS in box O.S. .12 CZ-2 engine (this engine was available from o.s. at the time of the Sandmaster!). This is the o.s. with the rear start-cone! Super-vintage!

I also have a brand NEW o.s. .10 FP-B engine I will include...

FORM lightweight flywheel (FORM is a Japanese tuning brand that around 1997
made a ton of aftermarket, oem quality parts for kyoshos. FORM parts were NEVER
sold in the USA)

Shocks: kyosho hard-anodized "Ultimate" shocks

Shock springs: FORM hard springs

Full ball bearings

Slick tires / I have both the original green kyosho wheels, and a set of white wheels...

O.S. Speed header

Vintage Duratrax .12 CZ-R tuned pipe

Vented clutch bell

Body is painted IDENTICAL; just like the box!!

I have a ton of NOS extra parts as well....

Anyways, if you are interested, please email me DIRECTLY and I will email you back with pictures. My email is: TE37scag@aol.com

I am selling the Sandmaster for $300 plus shipping...
This buggy is unbelieveable!! It's awesome!

Thanks guys, jon
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2011, 01:53 AM
Find More Posts by gamma13r
Trader Rating: 14
Bump it up, up, and away!