Nov 08, 2014, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggcrandall1 View Post
I am a bit surprised that you haven't received a reply. Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle.

I am sorry you feel you cannot recommend them any longer. I have always had good service from FMA.

Glen
Hi friend, I received a answer saying that they will forward the question to their engineers and after that no more answers.

This first answer was some months ago.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 08, 2014, 01:02 PM
President, FMA, Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jairbj View Post
I asked they for a software upgrade for cellpro 10xp for months and no answer yet.

What a shame that a company like that don't take care of your customers.

Actually I'm not recommending their products for anyone.
Hello Sir:

Actually, we do have plans to release updated firmwares and CCS upgrades for all the major Cellpro products to support the new LiHV Chemistries along with Blend427 (charge to 4.27V per cell) and Blend435 (charge to 4.35V per cell) presets in the near future. In fact we announced this as part of the most recent email campaign we ran featuring Blend427 packs available on the REVO USA Store:

http://www.revolectrix.com/new_appli...t11.03.14.html

I apologize if your previous requests were not answered. I know there has been a little confusion and some communication issues between REVO USA and REVO Singapore with regards to rollout plans for these amazing new chemistry batteries as well as upgrade plans for the various chargers and battery workstations. In due time, there will be new firmware and CCS available for the Cellpro 10XP to support the new LiHV chemistries. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide precise timelines for any of the future rollouts at this time. We will alert customers via future email campaigns as each model's upgrade completes beta testing. If you are not on the email list, please join by clicking one of the quick links toward the bottom of our home page entitled "Join Email Campaigns", or update your subscription services by logging into www.store.revolectrix.com or www.usastore.revolectrix.com, clicking the "My Account" tab, and then the Campaign Subscription Center link on the left side of the screen. There, make sure you are set up to receive Marketing and Product Update emails from Revolectrix.

Tim Marks
Nov 08, 2014, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Marks View Post
Hello Sir:

Actually, we do have plans to release updated firmwares and CCS upgrades for all the major Cellpro products to support the new LiHV Chemistries along with Blend427 (charge to 4.27V per cell) and Blend435 (charge to 4.35V per cell) presets in the near future. In fact we announced this as part of the most recent email campaign we ran featuring Blend427 packs available on the REVO USA Store:

http://www.revolectrix.com/new_appli...t11.03.14.html

I apologize if your previous requests were not answered. I know there has been a little confusion and some communication issues between REVO USA and REVO Singapore with regards to rollout plans for these amazing new chemistry batteries as well as upgrade plans for the various chargers and battery workstations. In due time, there will be new firmware and CCS available for the Cellpro 10XP to support the new LiHV chemistries. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide precise timelines for any of the future rollouts at this time. We will alert customers via future email campaigns as each model's upgrade completes beta testing. If you are not on the email list, please join by clicking one of the quick links toward the bottom of our home page entitled "Join Email Campaigns", or update your subscription services by logging into www.store.revolectrix.com or www.usastore.revolectrix.com, clicking the "My Account" tab, and then the Campaign Subscription Center link on the left side of the screen. There, make sure you are set up to receive Marketing and Product Update emails from Revolectrix.

Tim Marks
Well Tim, if you're finally going to issue some new firmware for the 10XP, why don't you get rid of that d*mn 3.79 volt storage charge voltage setting on that charger which you've had more than one request to accomplish? And since everyone seems hell bent for leather on going to parallel charging, what are you doing for us F3A guys who've been using the CellPro 10's to charge our 10S flight packs?
Nov 15, 2014, 08:52 PM
Tim

Just wanted to say amongst the tension here that You are all doing a great job and these chargers are top notch.
Oct 28, 2015, 03:25 PM
Is anybody still using this charger model?

Thanks
Oct 28, 2015, 03:31 PM
Arvid Jensen
Yes
the best charger, and I have 2 of these
Oct 28, 2015, 03:39 PM
Yes I have two and my F3A flying buddies each have two. Ten cell batteries in those puppies you know?

I've even got an original 10S that will do node only charging.
Oct 28, 2015, 07:52 PM
I love my Cellpro Multi4 but time to charge more than 1 battery at a time. Moving into Lion batteries (giant scale), phasing out my NiMh's and want to buy the correct charger.

Thanks
Nov 01, 2015, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhal22 View Post
I love my Cellpro Multi4 but time to charge more than 1 battery at a time. Moving into Lion batteries (giant scale), phasing out my NiMh's and want to buy the correct charger.

Thanks
Then you probably should be looking into the PowerLab 8. It will do LiIon and has a 1300W capacity.
http://www.usastore.revolectrix.com/...-EC5-version_2

Glen
Nov 09, 2015, 12:28 AM
Dang, that one looks complicated.
Nov 09, 2015, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhal22 View Post
Dang, that one looks complicated.
Quite the opposite. The PowerLabs (PL6 and PL8) are very user friendly. A couple of button pushes any you are off and charging.

Additionally if you are using it at home and have the Charge Control Software (CCS) installed on your computer it is ever easier.

Glen
Nov 14, 2015, 02:38 AM
Thanks
Nov 30, 2015, 04:41 PM
Would anyone help me make a decision. I have the 10S and a 10XP. I use 3s, 4s, and a 5s lipo batteries. I fly as frequently as the weather allows, even though it is a 55mile round trip to our club field. I do not have the CCS software installed, and do not know what the benefit would be to do so. Anyone willing to give me some advise??
Arnie
Nov 30, 2015, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arniebud View Post
Would anyone help me make a decision. I have the 10S and a 10XP. I use 3s, 4s, and a 5s lipo batteries. I fly as frequently as the weather allows, even though it is a 55mile round trip to our club field. I do not have the CCS software installed, and do not know what the benefit would be to do so. Anyone willing to give me some advise??
Arnie
I have both chargers as well although it's the pair of 10XP's that get used the most.

While you can setup everything using just the charger's menu, it takes quite a bit of time and if you make a mistake, oft times you have to start over. If you've got the CCS software on your computer it's a snap to set all that up however you want and load it into the charger. Also, the CCS software is necessary to accomplish any firmware updates your chargers might need.
Nov 30, 2015, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arniebud View Post
Would anyone help me make a decision. I have the 10S and a 10XP. I use 3s, 4s, and a 5s lipo batteries.

In the future please state the mAh as well as the cell count. Both are needed to make a determination on charger selection.

I fly as frequently as the weather allows, even though it is a 55mile round trip to our club field. I do not have the CCS software installed, and do not know what the benefit would be to do so.

The biggest benefit of using the CCS for the 10S and the 10XP would be in setting and selecting presets and preset parameters. There are also graphing capabiliy. It also provides a path for firmware updates. Since the CCS is free the only cost to you would be the purchase of the FUIM3 computer interface.

Anyone willing to give me some advise??
Arnie
Does that help?
Glen

PS: Zeeb types faster than I do.

Quick Reply