Jan 07, 2017, 11:08 AM
Flying addicted and lovin it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamskido76
Hehe I was asking this Q in the summer and think if I remember it is go up wot then full left rudderno throttle and full right aileron and down ele so left stick bottom left corner right stick top right corner let it spin and it will be slow that flat spin then bring right stick to top left corner and it will boomerang........I think brain all fuzzy with fluid
I made a video on this several years ago that explains how I do it bad on others advice from rcgroups. Hesse linked it below if that helps.

Marlin

Parkzone Stryker 180 Boomerang How To & Demo (14 min 43 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2017, 04:01 AM
Awesome vid man not seen that one thx
Mar 13, 2017, 01:16 PM
I just got one of these in repaired condition. Looks like it'll fly ok. The Dx6e online file ( I assume it's the same file for all controllers) was far from working though. It caused the rudders to go full right with no left at all. Elevons still needed reversed as well. I thought these files would make programming as easy as download and install. Guess not. I eventually got everything set up correctly but definitely a learning curve over the 6i.
Mar 13, 2017, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriscoCountyJr
I just got one of these in repaired condition. Looks like it'll fly ok. The Dx6e online file ( I assume it's the same file for all controllers) was far from working though. It caused the rudders to go full right with no left at all. Elevons still needed reversed as well. I thought these files would make programming as easy as download and install. Guess not. I eventually got everything set up correctly but definitely a learning curve over the 6i.
Haha I did the same and my rudders went full deflection speed brakes haha someone posted on here for me and helped me set it up right
Mar 13, 2017, 09:35 PM
**I'm Battman**
Love my UMX Stryker!

I fly her often.

Roger
Mar 13, 2017, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBABBEL
Love my UMX Stryker!

I fly her often.

Roger
Nice Pitts prop bro

I wish the GWS props were a bit easier to find in black instead of orange and green. Anytime I find the black ones I buy about 2 dozen of them
Jun 14, 2017, 10:27 PM
figuring it out...sort of!
Hey guys I'm looking for a replacment airframe. Does anyone have one they might part with?
Thanks. Marc
Jun 14, 2017, 11:05 PM
**I'm Battman**
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhumormarc
Hey guys I'm looking for a replacment airframe. Does anyone have one they might part with?
Thanks. Marc
Marc,

Keep an eye on the classifieds.
Lots of UM Strykers listed lately.
https://www.rcgroups.com/aircraft-el...anes-fs-w-489/

Roger
Jun 16, 2017, 07:38 PM
figuring it out...sort of!
Thanks Roger
Jun 29, 2017, 05:05 PM
I can fix that!
I just saw this in my inbox...

https://www.horizonhobby.com/um-f-27...basic-blh03250

Looks pretty cool!
If I remember correctly that is the same price I paid for my first UM F-27, years ago!
Jun 29, 2017, 05:40 PM
Up! Up! And Away!
^Thanks, Doug. Maybe better for me than the X-Vert ....
Jun 29, 2017, 05:52 PM
**I'm Battman**
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.wagner
I just saw this in my inbox...

https://www.horizonhobby.com/um-f-27...basic-blh03250

Looks pretty cool!
If I remember correctly that is the same price I paid for my first UM F-27, years ago!
-------

A lose lose for me.

No rudders.
No interest in FPV.

Very happy with my V1 UM Stryker!

Roger
Jun 29, 2017, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBABBEL
-------

A lose lose for me.

No rudders.
No interest in FPV.

Very happy with my V1 UM Stryker!

Roger
This new one has AS3X and is made of EPO foam. I'd love to have one with rudders and no FPV, but be made of EPO and have AS3X!

So basically an EPO version of V1 Stryker with AS3X lol
Jun 29, 2017, 06:34 PM
Wandering IT geek
I'm in. Would pre-order now if I could. Looks like a fun little plane!
Jun 29, 2017, 06:53 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
I agree with the Battman.

Also, I'd like to think that this is a sign that Big Brother Stryker will be reintroduced.

But, not holding my breath.

Quick Reply