Parkzone's Ultra Micro F-27Q Stryker 180 - Page 253 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Nov 19, 2012, 10:43 PM
Registered User
I replaced one part on mine, that fuselage, finally had enough ca repairs, and it's got that nice brand new look again. Got to avoid those low going spins for awhile....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2012, 10:06 AM
Registered User
AMainhobbies has these for $69.99 for their Black Friday Sale! Limit 1. Just got one!
Nov 23, 2012, 10:14 AM
ICrashRCs
Got one too, $80 shipped.
Nov 23, 2012, 12:13 PM
Enjoying life through flight
Just came back to this thread. Which prop did you guys find provides less ampdraw and more thrust/speed? Is there any solution to make this plane a little more quiet either? Thanks
Nov 23, 2012, 12:18 PM
Registered User
will you explain how to do boomerang landing. thanks
Nov 23, 2012, 12:21 PM
The Sweet Aroma of Fuel
electricrc68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespicyfood
AMainhobbies has these for $69.99 for their Black Friday Sale! Limit 1. Just got one!
Just got one as well! Can't open it until christmas day though... Looks like I'm going to have a pretty awesome christmas day...F27Q Stryker 180, Great Planes micro F86 Sabre TxR, and Blade MQX.
Nov 23, 2012, 12:39 PM
big ignore list
brushless55's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespicyfood
AMainhobbies has these for $69.99 for their Black Friday Sale! Limit 1. Just got one!
plus $10.25 shipping
got mine
Nov 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEast
Just came back to this thread. Which prop did you guys find provides less ampdraw and more thrust/speed? Is there any solution to make this plane a little more quiet either? Thanks
Only way to make it quieter is to swap out that hornet's nest 3000kv motor for something else. I don't know if anyone has attempted to put the whisper quiet 2300kv motor in it. Selecting a prop for that would be an interesting project!

The only prop swap I know about is putting a 4040 on it. I'm sure it doesn't lessen the amp draw but it sure turns it into a little monster! But you've got to have good batteries for that.Having more power for less amps is always a trick. If you discover something, let us know!
Nov 23, 2012, 01:28 PM
Have fun
airpower's Avatar
4040 does make it much quieter.
Nov 23, 2012, 02:13 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by airpower
4040 does make it much quieter.
Is this an APC prop or something like a GWS prop? Gotta go to the lhs to get a part for my 130X and figured I'd pickup this prop while I'm there...

Thanks!
Pete
Nov 23, 2012, 02:14 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricrc68
Just got one as well! Can't open it until christmas day though... Looks like I'm going to have a pretty awesome christmas day...F27Q Stryker 180, Great Planes micro F86 Sabre TxR, and Blade MQX.
Okay, you convinced me to get the F86 too! Just too good of a price to pass up! I already have an MQX.
Nov 23, 2012, 03:53 PM
The Sweet Aroma of Fuel
electricrc68's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespicyfood
Okay, you convinced me to get the F86 too! Just too good of a price to pass up! I already have an MQX.
Yeah thats why I got the F86 as well. I was first thinking that I wasn't going to get it, but then towerhobbies happened!
Nov 23, 2012, 06:46 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
I picked on up today from Amainhobbies as well

I already have its bigger brother so this should be fun.
Nov 23, 2012, 07:42 PM
Way to many airplanes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespicyfood
Is this an APC prop or something like a GWS prop? Gotta go to the lhs to get a part for my 130X and figured I'd pickup this prop while I'm there...

Thanks!
Pete
GWS

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...6pcs_set_.html
Nov 23, 2012, 07:59 PM
Registered User
pda4you's Avatar
I like this site for GWS props...

http://www.gwsprops.com/

Mike


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Parkzone F 27Q stryker friz Electric Plane Talk 181 Nov 04, 2011 03:54 PM
Video Parkzone Stryker F-27Q updated 23/07/2011 Anda Inc. Electric Plane Talk 3 Jul 23, 2011 06:26 AM
For Sale Latest PNP F-27Q Stryker (NIB) Kansas City Area $180 rcwarrior Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jun 22, 2011 12:02 PM