This thread is privately moderated by modlflr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 26, 2011, 01:25 PM
Trader Rating: 200
Thread OP
Sold

Byron Originals Christian Husky NIB

Up for sale is a Byron Originals Christian Husky 1/4 scale. The kit has a very introductory start to it. Most of the hardware bags are sealed, but the bulkheads have been removed from the templates and one of the bulk heads has blind nuts installed into it. I got this model in a bulk deal and I have no intentions on building it. I would prefer local pick up, so the buyer and seller can examine the model condition together at time of sale. Shipping is a possibility, but due to the size of the boxes it can only be shipped Greyhound and will be expensive since there are two very large boxes. When I bought this the seller stated there were float kits in one of the boxes and I checked they are indeed their and some of the hardware has been installed. For these reasons I am favoring local pick up in a cash and carry transaction. The picture provided is of a completed model I got off the internet. Up for sale is a completely un-assembled kit. I believe the kit retailed in the neighborhood of $800 plus shipping and the float system was an additional $170 plus shipping. The measurements of the fuse box are 14 inches by 16 inches by 55 inches and it weighs 26 lbs. Currently the floats are in the fuse box and will most likely need to be put in their own box for shipping. The wing box is 19 inches by 11 inches by 49 inches and weighs 16 pounds. My zip code is 95648. For those who are interested and do not wish to utilize Greyhound shipping, there are the dimensions to figure out costs with other carriers.

$600 OBO, priority given to local deals
Last edited by modlflr; Jul 26, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply