Thread Tools
Dec 01, 2011, 10:39 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
7oneWo1f's Avatar
I called EF about the prop size after learning that some were flying 15x7s, and DanielPHolman said that Chris H at Extreme Flight runs the 15x7. Curtis at Extreme Flight stuck by the 15x6 recommendation. I have 15x6 XOARs, and am sort of regretting not ordering the 15x7s (not that I can find them in electric).

Speaking of which, does anybody know where to get the electric 15x7 xoars?

Thanks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2011, 11:05 PM
Registered User
Aeroplayin's Avatar
Not many places left that have them:

http://www.rcdude.com/servlet/the-14...lectric/Detail
Dec 01, 2011, 11:05 PM
Registered User
jlloyd1995's Avatar
Aeroplayin recently answered that same question for me. Here are 2 websites:

gravesrc.com
rcdude.com

Edit: You beat me to it . Glad I ordered 2...
Dec 01, 2011, 11:45 PM
Сделайте Америку Великой Снова
7oneWo1f's Avatar
By the time I got there, only rcdude had any, and only 1. I ordered it.
Dec 02, 2011, 12:52 AM
Registered User
jlloyd1995's Avatar
They must be getting bought out by the guys on this thread lol.
Dec 02, 2011, 08:38 AM
Registered User
livinma1's Avatar
certainly are.. 15x6 just wasn't cutting it for me. But I will say 15x8 on my extra 58 inch is fabulous.
Dec 02, 2011, 08:54 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by N6145k
I called EF about the prop size after learning that some were flying 15x7s, and DanielPHolman said that Chris H at Extreme Flight runs the 15x7. Curtis at Extreme Flight stuck by the 15x6 recommendation. I have 15x6 XOARs, and am sort of regretting not ordering the 15x7s (not that I can find them in electric).

Speaking of which, does anybody know where to get the electric 15x7 xoars?

Thanks
We are using the Falcon 15x7 wood props (got them from ADC Hobby) with great success. Chris from EF even commented that they he has too....there is more than one way to skin a cat
Dec 02, 2011, 08:55 AM
JUNK RADIO
Flazo's Avatar
Livinma1,

Mark it could be that you have a scorpion motor what is the Kv, I do like the 15x6 Voax from PA. I have enought power plus the speed that I get is good for me and pulling out of the Hover.

fred
Dec 02, 2011, 08:57 AM
JUNK RADIO
Flazo's Avatar
Also the V1 Extra 300 EF might be a bit heavier than the current EXP....

fred
Dec 02, 2011, 08:58 AM
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlloyd1995
They must be getting bought out by the guys on this thread lol.

Yep.. The good news is, RcDudes seems to be restocking them on a regular bases. They just got a batch last week. I buy a good amount of stuff from them. Great service fast shipping! I'll give Roy a call when they open, and find out if they have a source.
Dec 02, 2011, 08:58 AM
Registered User
livinma1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flazo
Also the V1 Extra 300 EF might be a bit heavier than the current EXP....

fred
Reason why I need you to buy it so I can fly it .. too see how much lighter it is. The 58 extra rocks and goes where you point it and sets up real well.
Dec 02, 2011, 09:00 AM
JUNK RADIO
Flazo's Avatar
let me know when I can get a pull on that RWB.. : )
Dec 02, 2011, 09:04 AM
Registered User
Guys, any chance they are getting more 300's in before Xmas? Or will it be part of the container coming at the end of the year?
Dec 02, 2011, 09:06 AM
Registered User
Aeroplayin's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlloyd1995
Aeroplayin recently answered that same question for me. Here are 2 websites:

gravesrc.com
rcdude.com

Edit: You beat me to it . Glad I ordered 2...
I think you got the last two from Grave.....

Tom flew the 60 inch Extra with the Torque setup on the 15x8 Xoar and it was visibly ballistic.
Dec 02, 2011, 09:13 AM
Some.. call him Tim...
Ducati Mechanic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRFan1
Guys, any chance they are getting more 300's in before Xmas? Or will it be part of the container coming at the end of the year?
Looks like new years..


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Extreme Flight 70" Extra 300 EXP - build/fly/video hercdriver7777 3D Flying 2644 May 14, 2017 12:22 PM
Build Log Extreme Flight 60" Edge 540T EXP - Build/Fly/Video FlopGun 3D Flying 249 Apr 16, 2012 10:46 AM
Help! D-60 build thread Chronic DS'er Dynamic Soaring 3 Jun 23, 2011 10:04 PM
Sold Extreme Flight 58" Extra Ready To Fly (GA) traderdave2 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 11 Apr 26, 2011 05:33 PM
Video EXTREME FLIGHT RC EXTRA 300EXP in Action! EXTREME FLIGHT Electric Plane Talk 1 Jun 10, 2009 08:45 PM