This thread is privately moderated by milenko_78, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 24, 2011, 02:27 PM
Find More Posts by milenko_78
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

Auction TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL ROLLER UPGRADED 1/8 R.E.M CHASSIS CONVERSION AND MORE @

HELLO YOU ARE LOOKING AT A ONE OF A KIND TRAXXAS STAMPEDE IT IS BUILD BY ME THIS ONE IS BULLETPROOF AND VERY ENJOY TO DRIVE THIS CAR IS NOT LIKE THE STANDARD 1/10 SCALE THE REM ALUMINIUM CHASSIS IS MAKE THE TRUCK JUMP TO 1/8 SCALE ( LESS WHEELY MORE STABLE MORE FUN TO DRIVE AND MORE... ) HERE IS WHAT DO YOU GET IN THIS AUCTION

1/8 SCALE THICK ALUMINIUM CHASSIS + CHASSIS BRACE AND BATTERY TRAY ( THIS KIT COSTED ME 100$ ALONE )
FRONT AND REAR SLASH BUMPER ( VERY PROTECT THE CAR ALL AROUND )
FRONT & REAR RPM SHOCK TOWER
METAL GEAR HIGH TORQUE SERVO ( VERY STRONG )
TRAXXAS BIG BORE ALUMINIUM SHOCK ALL AROUND
OFNA BLUE SERVO SAVER
4 X PROLINE MASHER 2.2 TIRES ON RPM REVOLVER RIMS ( TIRE ARE BOUGHT BRAND NEW FROM EBAY 3 WEEK AGO ONLY USED ABOUT 4 TIME SO THE THREAD ARE STILL NEW I THINK TIRE NEED TO BE GLUED ON SOME PLACE )
VXL BRUSHLESS READY TRANSMISSION ( ALL METAL GEAR ) ( SPUR GEAR INCLUDED )
STOCK FRONT & REAR A-ARMS
FRONT STRC HINGE PINS
STOCK REAR DRIVESHAFT
ALSO INCLUDE MOTOR SCREW
THE DIFF WAS LSD ( MORE STABILITY AND MORE FUN TO DRIVE )

END!

150$ ( SHIPPING & PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED )
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2011, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by custom t
Trader Rating: 12
Platinum Ball3r
Hi i think you should get your caps key removed thanks.
End