Thread Tools
Sep 11, 2012, 05:45 PM
Registered User
BobSmoke's Avatar
Anyone used the HK5320s with the Plantraco micro9-s-4ch rx?

Cheers,
Bob
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2012, 05:46 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
boredom.is.me's Avatar
You would have to change the plug, but the rx you use doesn't matter as long as it works at the same voltage as the servo.
Jan 15, 2013, 12:22 PM
Registered User
Here's something new (to me) and interesting - the servo in white! I like it.

Out of stock, of course, but I wonder if the servo could be requested in either color? Probably not ....

Gene K
Jan 15, 2013, 12:39 PM
Pilot, Co-pilot, Navagator
nemoskull's Avatar
i like the orange... eaiser to find when you plane nose dive into the3 ground and spills its gguts all over the grass...
Jan 18, 2013, 07:12 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
boredom.is.me's Avatar
I have opened either of my three white ones up, but they don't jitter like the older orange ones did. I like these way more.
Jan 18, 2013, 10:00 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredom.is.me View Post
... they don't jitter like the older orange ones did.
I never had a jitter problem with any of the orange servos I have!

Gene K
Jan 19, 2013, 05:55 AM
Registered User
flypaper 2's Avatar
Same here.

Gord.
Jan 19, 2013, 09:48 AM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
boredom.is.me's Avatar
Really, they few I had did.
Jan 19, 2013, 11:06 AM
Pilot, Co-pilot, Navagator
nemoskull's Avatar
i had jitter problems after i lost the litttle bit of clear plastic inside...
Feb 10, 2013, 06:24 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01 View Post
Here's something new (to me) and interesting - the servo in white! I like it ... I wonder if the servo could be requested in either color? Probably not ....
Answering my own question:I ordered six white from the US warehouse and promptly received them. I followed that order with one for six white 1.9g servos, again from the US warehouse -- and I received six ORANGE.

HK Support is absolutely NO HELP with exchange/replacement, even though I offered to pay shipping both ways! They are unable to even determine what colors are in stock, so it's a gamble if you want white servos (as to use to blend into a white airframe).

HK support states that pictures of their products are not necessarily what you'll get (), and their poor attitude remains:

"Sorry, too bad, so sad".

Gene K
Feb 11, 2013, 11:24 AM
Registered User
CorvetteC5's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01 View Post
Answering my own question:I ordered six white from the US warehouse and promptly received them. I followed that order with one for six white 1.9g servos, again from the US warehouse -- and I received six ORANGE.

HK Support is absolutely NO HELP with exchange/replacement, even though I offered to pay shipping both ways! They are unable to even determine what colors are in stock, so it's a gamble if you want white servos (as to use to blend into a white airframe).

HK support states that pictures of their products are not necessarily what you'll get (), and their poor attitude remains:

"Sorry, too bad, so sad".

Gene K
Bummer. Are there different part numbers for the white and orange servos? If so then HK has no excuses!
Feb 11, 2013, 11:43 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorvetteC5 View Post
Are there different part numbers for the white and orange servos?
Unfortunately, no. HK does differentiate color on other items, such as props, so hopefully they will sort it out likewise for these outstanding little servos.

Gene K
Feb 14, 2013, 12:52 AM
ancora imparo
jj604's Avatar
Sorry, Gene. Wouldn't count on it.

My Whites arrived today and the label on the baggie is exactly the same as on my Orange ones, including the barcode.

Both are labelled HK-5320 with a code of 17540.

Just for info here are the weights of the White and Orange ("1.7g") plus the long motor Orange ("1.9g") and the bigger Black ("2.2g") servo.

John

UPDATE: Noticed the Orange ones have disappeared from the HK website. They only list White 1.7 and 1.9g now. My bet is the manufacturer (PZ - the Chinese one not ParkZone) have moved from Orange to White for some reason.


Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01 View Post
Unfortunately, no. HK does differentiate color on other items, such as props, so hopefully they will sort it out likewise for these outstanding little servos.

Gene K
Last edited by jj604; Feb 14, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
Feb 14, 2013, 01:47 AM
Sopwith Camel's Cousin
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy01 View Post
Unfortunately, no. HK does differentiate color on other items, such as props, ...
That may depend on the prop. When I bought some GWS props from them, their description said that they were free to change the color from what was shown.
Mar 11, 2013, 05:59 PM
Registered User
guys mine can't even move the control surface, what kind of hinges do you use? I think my hinges (the ones with a metal pin inside) are a bit to stiff for these torque-less servos


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Info needed on Nine Eagles Ultra Micro Linear Servos Razors edge 29 Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 9 Jul 13, 2011 10:02 AM
Sold 4 NIP HobbyKing 1.7g Ultra Micro Linear Servos JohnM Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Mar 03, 2011 07:40 PM
New Product 3.7g Metal gear micro servo from HK (Available now for ~$22) MegaTesla Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 10 Jan 31, 2011 12:59 AM
Sold Digital Micro Tail Servo 15.7g Almaz Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 05, 2008 07:11 AM
Question Hyperion Ultra-Micro 3.7g Servo? Good/Bad? Wayno-san Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 7 Nov 26, 2005 11:18 AM