Yes - they should be banned. 1 12.50%
Who cares - they bore me. 1 12.50%
No - they are in good fun. 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Sep 03, 2003, 09:34 AM
Endangered User
Thread OP

Tic's (in)famous Zagi threads

Much has been written in the past 48 hours about Tic's storied anti-Zagi threads.

These threads have been poping up every couple of months for some time now, and generate a lot of views / replies. Sometimes, the replies get a bit heated. Often, the discourse rises to comedic peaks.

The most recent incarnation of the thread has been closed, citing the E-Zone policy against provoking one another.

How does the E-Zone community feel - are these threads a menace to the E-Zone way of life, a waste of bandwidth, or good entertainment.

Please take the time to vote and let the moderators know how 'Joe EZone' and 'Jane EZone' feel about this issue.

Matt
to remove ads between posts
Sep 03, 2003, 09:41 AM
Endangered User
Thread OP
Just a couple personal comments:

First, this is not intended to by a debate on the E-Zone's policies. I feel that these threads are intended in the spirit of good natured fun (with a healthy dose of trolling thrown in) and while they do not advance the state of the art of modeling, they do no harm either.

Second, I hope people will take this opportunity to be heard on the issue in order to help the mods know what the E-Zone community really wants.

Matt
Sep 03, 2003, 05:54 PM
I would think, this should be in open discussion. It may just end all this Zagi maddness.
Sep 03, 2003, 06:05 PM
Been There! Done That!
Actually I find them childish and boring but that's probably because I'm a grumpy old man! Tic isn't the only one that likes to troll! If you are gonna ban Tic you should make all trolling against policy!
boomer
Sep 04, 2003, 12:57 AM
For the record, no-one is getting banned. This poll is in no way an official RCG poll or anything, just one of your fellow users who wants to know how you feel about it.

I will be interested in seeing the results, but no action will be taken as a result of this poll. Honestly, Tic and his strange love of the Zagi rarely cross my mind

Jason

Quick Reply