Jun 03, 2012, 03:05 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Greg where are you Brother?
Latest blog entry: RC 737 Max 7 Maiden flight!
to remove ads between posts
Jun 03, 2012, 03:06 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Hey com join us on the Airliner forum part of RCG!

https://www.rcgroups.com/rc-airliner...p-carrier-780/
Jun 11, 2012, 03:34 PM
kero burner
subbed
Sep 05, 2012, 05:16 AM
Greg, sweet looking DC-9 build! Have you gotten around to maidening her yet?

Alex
Sep 05, 2012, 07:47 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by abroadhurst94
Greg, sweet looking DC-9 build! Have you gotten around to maidening her yet?

Alex
Thanks Alex,

I'm disgusted with myself. The plane is 100% flight-ready and just sitting on my desk.

I've been taxing it in my warehouse and it handles like an RC car. I did a high-speed taxi run in the parking lot and couldn't believe the thrust provided by these 70mm Change Sun fans. It should fly great.

I want to fly the maiden at my old club (R.C.A.C.F) so I need to renew my AMA, rejoin the club and schedule a good day off. It's just been too damn hot and humid here in Central Florida to get motivated.

Winter is coming.

I'll video the maiden.

GD
Sep 07, 2012, 07:08 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap10jaf
Thanks Alex,

I'm disgusted with myself. The plane is 100% flight-ready and just sitting on my desk.

I've been taxing it in my warehouse and it handles like an RC car. I did a high-speed taxi run in the parking lot and couldn't believe the thrust provided by these 70mm Change Sun fans. It should fly great.

I want to fly the maiden at my old club (R.C.A.C.F) so I need to renew my AMA, rejoin the club and schedule a good day off. It's just been too damn hot and humid here in Central Florida to get motivated.

Winter is coming.

I'll video the maiden.

GD

Greg don't worry Boss you'll maiden her when the time & your nerves are ready Lol Good luck!
Sep 07, 2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap10jaf
Thanks Alex,

Winter is coming.

I'll video the maiden.

GD
Don't feel bad about yourself, these things take time. As DD said, it'll happen when the time is right.

Looking forward to the maiden vid though
Sep 07, 2012, 01:09 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by abroadhurst94
Don't feel bad about yourself, these things take time. As DD said, it'll happen when the time is right.

Looking forward to the maiden vid though
Here Here Alex!
Sep 08, 2012, 05:59 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Greg Winter is coming?. . . . . .Greg you Live in FLORIDA! Lol
Sep 20, 2012, 04:17 PM
UMX Carbon Cub Pilot
Well? Any news?
Nov 18, 2012, 12:49 PM
Did he run away?
Nov 19, 2012, 11:24 PM
Greg, just get Chris to maiden it for you. we haven't seen the famous dance in a while. LOL.
Nov 20, 2012, 02:14 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
Greg, just get Chris to maiden it for you. we haven't seen the famous dance in a while. LOL.
Lol ahh . . . . Rich I maidened a DC-9 before & it flew fine but I think my landing scared Greg off . . .. . LMAO!

Seriously I'm shure Greg is working his tail off this being the holiday season and is simply waiting for the right time to fly his DC-9.

Quick Reply