This thread is privately moderated by Slaphappysamy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 20, 2011, 01:35 AM
Discussion

Got rained out on Sat

Couldnt test the new goggles with the radian last sat because of low thunderclouds and constant drizzle. I did maiden a 50mm edf mig though. Man what a fun plane. It can take one hell of a beating. I tried to do an inverted dive from fairly high up, and it doesnt like doing those( I know now) so I crashed into asphault at full speed. a little hot glue and it was up in the air again. Best $60 Ive spent on rc. I fly it just about every night now. Its a blast doing full speed dives to about 10ft off the deck right by your face.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 28, 2011, 10:00 AM
Looks like a tropical storm is heading our way. Crap. We need the rain, I just hope it blows through quickly so I can still fly on Sat.