Nov 27, 2014, 11:34 AM
Hallo is it posible to Chance the color of the Arrows if you Flyer a way from home Red and if you Flyer back Green? clear that i need a if Check for this.

wehre can i Chance the whole color of the text
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2014, 03:00 PM
Hi I have a Arduino Nano 3 and I connected now the GPS from Flytron to it:
http://www.flytron.com/osd-headtrack...ps-module.html

GPS to Arduino:
TX->RX
RX->TX
GND-->GND
VCC-->VCC

but I do not get any satelits?!
Baud is 9600.

What could it be?

Is there a Code where I can test the GPS on the Serial Monitor without anything else?
Dec 31, 2014, 11:27 PM
http://playground.arduino.cc/Tutorials/GPS

You may need to change the baud rate but try the code from the link above. I have a similar Flytron GPS with a MT3329 chipset and was able to dump out NMEA data on an Arduino Mega at 9800 baud, I believe, using code I copied from the Arduino Cookbook.
Jan 01, 2015, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirligig

You may need to change the baud rate but try the code from the link above. I have a similar Flytron GPS with a MT3329 chipset and was able to dump out NMEA data on an Arduino Mega at 9800 baud, I believe, using code I copied from the Arduino Cookbook.

I have already change the baud rate to Differential ones with minigps.if i use a test scatch then it worked and i get gps Data but not on diy osd. i get nothing i Do also get no time on the screen in diy osd.
Jan 05, 2015, 12:23 PM
Hi,
I was looking at the code and forum, but I coudn't find how to connect gps and current sensor. I mean here, that I don't know where plugin connectors from gps and current sensor. Are there already set pins for this or I have to define it by myself? And if yes in which place?
Thanks for help and sorry for gramma mistakes
Jan 06, 2015, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToToSpl
Hi,
I was looking at the code and forum, but I coudn't find how to connect gps and current sensor. I mean here, that I don't know where plugin connectors from gps and current sensor. Are there already set pins for this or I have to define it by myself? And if yes in which place?
Thanks for help and sorry for gramma mistakes
For SimpleOSD x2:

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....-digital-RSSI&
Jan 11, 2015, 03:34 PM
Quote:

ok now I found out a little bit more. I connected the gps to a arduino uno, if i have connected rx gps to tx arduino, I cant upload the scetch above I get a upload error. If I dissconnect the rxgps to txarduino, i can upload it, if I start the serial monitor I get nothing, if itś connected normal, but if I take the rxarduino and put it directly to the gps pin for tx then it works?! So there is any problem with soldering or so on my flytron modul, but I checked all soldering points and I can not see a bad one ore one which is connected to another, I got it like this from flytron I did not solder anything on it?! how can this happen. If I messure between rx and tx pin on the gps directly I get 7kOhm same between tx and gnd of the gps pin, is this ok?

I do not know how to finde out the problem on the hardware?! any Ideas
Jan 12, 2015, 01:38 PM
So I could solve the Problem for MK3329 now its working. I have done a bridge over the 300 Ohm resistor on the TX and then it also works on DIY osd. But I think I have to change it so a small resistor, otherwise I can not upload the scetch if the GPS is Connected.

Here are also some code changes I have to do to work with 56700 baud

On which Pins do I have to connect the current sensor, If I use the normal Arduino mini pro 328?
Last edited by druckgott; Jan 12, 2015 at 03:08 PM.
Jan 14, 2015, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by druckgott
So I could solve the Problem for MK3329 now its working. I have done a bridge over the 300 Ohm resistor on the TX and then it also works on DIY osd. But I think I have to change it so a small resistor, otherwise I can not upload the scetch if the GPS is Connected.

Here are also some code changes I have to do to work with 56700 baud

On which Pins do I have to connect the current sensor, If I use the normal Arduino mini pro 328?
I looked at the code and its accessing the analog address directly. I can't tell which pin but I don't see any harm in trying each of the 6 analog pins I.e. A0 to A5 until you see a response.
Jan 14, 2015, 01:21 AM
Quote:
I looked at the code and its accessing the analog address directly. I can't tell which pin but I don't see any harm in trying each of the 6 analog pins I.e. A0 to A5 until you see a response.
I alredy find it its pin A2
thx
Feb 19, 2015, 03:39 PM
Hello. Can you get me url for sourcecode with arduino and lm1881. thank you
Mar 02, 2015, 11:21 PM
Bookmarked.

Has anyone tried to use this with Arduplane APM as in connecting similar to Minim OSD to the telemetry port to pull data for gps and battery that way. I am going to make one for my standalone FPV system but I will try to connect another with APM also.
Mar 03, 2015, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0der
Hello. Can you get me url for sourcecode with arduino and lm1881. thank you
I found this one by Googling arduino sketch lm1881

http://nootropicdesign.com/projectla...mputer-vision/
Mar 22, 2015, 01:17 PM
hello
how to display volts and amps with two characters in the fractional part?
Mar 30, 2015, 08:20 PM
Does anyone have a parts list for what I need to buy to build the osd? Just currently learning how to read schematics and would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Quick Reply